• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
kann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saying that I had both Metallica covers sets was sorta a hint for you to tell me that you wanted a copy. Since the total is over 2GB I could burn it in Flac or WAV on a DVD or you tell me how you want to do it.
    Today I have a teenage daughter. Less than a year until I can get all my guns back...
    extremeXconcepts
    extremeXconcepts
    Damn Straight! If you need to barrow some for Display just ask!
    Breedy
    Breedy
    How are the two related?
    Backslide
    Backslide
    my guess is that guns are in the USA and Kann's in Europe :)
    This makes year sixteen for the Mrs. Kann and I. Most days are still better than the one before...
    It took me 17 years but College Algebra, the class that has made my heart beat irregularly just thinking about it, is now in the rear view. I even somehow managed to squeak out an A. There WAS a victory cigar last night.
    Back to school tonight. Spring I starts with "Dynamics of Film" and a 400-level World War II class. That one's going to hurt...
    kann
    kann
    I just saw a picture of a guy with a big cigar who was supposed to have been someone important, so I figured it MUST be a good class!
    kann
    kann
    Actually, it pretty much covers everything in both major theaters. His description is, "more than you will ever want or need to know about WW II".
    MoeCizlak
    MoeCizlak
    /ban Alan.
    Sounds awesome Kann. Take good notes and post them here. :)
    I have a 5 year old in kindergarten. I grieve for the families of these children... :(
    Hint: If the person messaging you is named @So_Busted, it probably means your dad discovered the Twitter account you thought you were hiding...
    Bittersweet day... Today is my oldest daughter's 12th birthday. It is also one year since my mother passed away. I've had my peace and remembrance in my own little way, today. The kid pretty much lost her birthday last year. Going to try and make it up to her this year!
    Ireland... where a bottle of water costs 5 euro and a pint of Guinness costs 3 euro. Such tough economic decisions...
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Considering how much it rains there, it really IS amazing!
    WTF are "Hybrid Classes"? What happened to regular face to face classroom classes? Nothing I need is offered face to face next term, only Hybrid (one night a week, the rest on line). The VA requires I have at least one face to face class a term to satisfy residency requirements and hybrids don't count. Grrrrr....
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Do what I did when faced with a similar situation. Take an elective, like field ornithology. I spent a whole summer hiking and looking at birds, and got 5 credits to boot.
    kona1000
    kona1000
    I wish all my classes where on line- it comes down to a good professor, who has done it before- it should be great, go into it with just getting the education- you'll get out of it what ou get into it
    kann
    kann
    I've taken plenty of online classes before. I prefer face to face, actually. I get more out of lecture than I do out of reading. I'm strange. I know. Also, since the VA is paying for my edumacatedness, they require that I have at least one F2F class a term. I think I'll continue my Deutsch studies as an elective. Good advice, as always, Doc.
    This has been a hell of a Rock Star week.. and it's only Wednesday. Oh well, back to class tonight and real life. Fun while it lasted...
    "Appetite For Destruction" came out when I was in the 5th grade, and my world has never been the same. Tonight, I'm FINALLY going to get to go see Slash play live. I can die content.
    Aussie Shaun
    Aussie Shaun
    Hope you enjoy the night young fella, slash is bloody awesome on the axe.
    4cbln3
    4cbln3
    GNR is on my bucket list too, right next to ACDC.
    kann
    kann
    Awesome, awesome night. Front row, and a bunch of great pictures. He may be on the upside of 40, but Slash is playing better than ever (being clean and sober helps!). The whole band was really tight, and Myles puts current Axl to shame.
    I hate all you people and your graduations and summer vacations. Back to school tonight to start the other half of all those "to/from" history courses I had knocked out with the Education degree. Can't believe they expect me to learn about all this old stuff just because I'm now a History major...
    kann
    kann
    Truer words have rarely been spoken. I love history. I'm actually looking forward to reviewing the civilization timeline to help me decide on which area I want to hone in on for an area of expertise as I move forward in education and research.
    kona1000
    kona1000
    School just flat out sucks, I've got one semester left and more homework than I want!
    Smokin'Sims
    Smokin'Sims
    We just started the summer semester. One semester left to teach then time for a research position.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…