• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'08 NFL Blind Draw

So, it looks like we are just about ready for the drawing.....

I love football season, and I love the Cowboys

And I really like this Draw, gives me someone else to cheer for, just hope I don't get Philly or the Skins, or any one in the NFC.......

Dallas Cowboys 19
Rest of the NFL 0

Tim

Jonesy, got your sticks today. If you haven't sent your sticks yet, please send them ASAP as I'd like to draw before Thursday's game.

How do these sticks look for my spots guys?

Padron '26 #35
LFD ON Lancero

LFD Cammy Lancero
Anejo 46

Hemi Classic Maddy
Padilla '32 Robusto

Let me know what you think.

Pats are doing it all this year so look out................ :love: :love: :love:

Damnit I keep forgetting to bring my sticks to work so I can send them. I will put them in a box tonight and leave it in front of my front door lol.

How do these sticks look for my spots guys?

Padron '26 #35
LFD ON Lancero

LFD Cammy Lancero
Anejo 46

Hemi Classic Maddy
Padilla '32 Robusto

Let me know what you think.

I don't know Justin, they look okay to me but the guy who runs this thing is pretty picky :D

I just got my internet back, sorry for the delay guys but my sticks are going out tonight.

Nate

I am quite slack. I just moved to Savannah, Ga and the leeching wireless signal that I was picking up went away. I almost sent out the stick to the last known address I had for Justin, then I remember that the fella moved. Glad I didn't send them the wrong way.

Nate

Justin,

The two sticks posted are going out tomorrow after work, i am also going to throw another just for good measure. I will post the other tomorrow after i go through my humi, the only thing i can guarantee is it won't come from the wifey's humi (i.e. flavored CAO ad Drew Estate, and not the Liga :( ) However i should be a decent one to say the least.

Justin, it's obvious that you are not going to have all the sticks in time to draw before tonights game. Is there a way to do the drawing and notify those who have sent the sticks? If the others don't produce their end I am sure we can find a buyer for their spots.

Justin, it's obvious that you are not going to have all the sticks in time to draw before tonights game. Is there a way to do the drawing and notify those who have sent the sticks? If the others don't produce their end I am sure we can find a buyer for their spots.

I have the cigars/DC# from almost everyone. Most of the cigars I don't have are from guys I know are good for it. In the interest of drawing before the season starts, I'm gonna have my daughter draw teams here shortly, an if anybody falls through, I'll pick up their spots. Stay tuned...

Those of you who I have received sticks/DC# from should have a PM. Let me know if any of you didn't get it.

Whoever grandmalove is.................I would love to see if you are interested in trading teams. This of course is pending approval by Justin.

Whoever grandmalove is.................I would love to see if you are interested in trading teams. This of course is pending approval by Justin.

Nice try Jeff, no trading though.

I think we all know who Kingantz got now. :laugh:

You guys are so screwed, I got the BOMB-DIGITY teams........

Tim

Damn, Jeff! Bitching already! :laugh: Besides, you should know that the Jets will have a better record than the Steelers. :sign:

You guys are so screwed, I got the BOMB-DIGITY teams........

Tim
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd say something Tim, but I'm laughing too hard right now!!