• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

Of course! Like they say taste is subjective, and I'd never make fun of another brothers likes....................Hell just look at Jonsey's Watrmelon White Owl review. :thumbs:

WTF?? Sounds like you need something more than a middle finger sent your way Bro! Phil, can you help me out? :laugh:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I already have one resting that Phil sent me. :whistling:

Kevin Kim was just eliminated leaving Scotty and Daniel tghe only players left in the last longer for the WSOP

The package just arrived. Mailman came in, dropped everything on my office mgr's desk, and left. She's out for the week on vacation, so I went to get everything.

And my heart stopped.

The box was in bad shape. Dented, crushed, just looked bad.

Picked it up, and then my heart really stopped. The end of the box was opened. I could tell it wasn't empty, but after reading about the USPS hijackings, I didn't know what to expect.

Breathe.

Open the box.

Breathe again.

I don't know how, but everything was inside, and in perfect condition. Great packing job, Tim. Thanks again.

Damn Tom, ya scared the shit outta me.. glad it all worked out though...

The package just arrived. Mailman came in, dropped everything on my office mgr's desk, and left. She's out for the week on vacation, so I went to get everything.

And my heart stopped.

The box was in bad shape. Dented, crushed, just looked bad.

Picked it up, and then my heart really stopped. The end of the box was opened. I could tell it wasn't empty, but after reading about the USPS hijackings, I didn't know what to expect.

Breathe.

Open the box.

Breathe again.

I don't know how, but everything was inside, and in perfect condition. Great packing job, Tim. Thanks again.
Damn Tom! I was on the edge of my seat reading this, I don't know why I just did not skip to the end. :laugh:

Glad all is well. :cool:

Damn Tom, ya scared the shit outta me.. glad it all worked out though...

Damn Tom! I was on the edge of my seat reading this, I don't know why I just did not skip to the end. :laugh:

Glad all is well. :cool:

Well, I wanted you guys to now how I felt. The 3 minutes it took me to grab the box, go back to my desk, and inspect felt like at least an hour.

The results are in! The winner of the poker contest is....... Cira! I dunno when Daniel went out by Scotty finished in 11th place about 10 hours ago, just shy of the final table. Pm me your addy and I will get some dog rockets out your way =)

Tim, I got a nice large box in the mail today. Woo hoo! .................... Thanks for an extremely generous contest prize pack from the Paper, Rock, Scissors contest.

Special thanks to both you and Phil for all of the hard work you put into the Uno & Dos draft. I know it took a lot of your time and energy doing this. You both did a great job. :thumbs:

Another thanks to Marc for the Partagas Lusi. That will be much enjoyed on a special day, very generous of you too.

Got my end today. Tim and Phil, y'all did a great job with handling everything and we all appreciate it. :thumbs:

Tim,

Package received! Well done on all accounts and I will especially enjoy my Graycliff Expresso PG soon! :thumbs:

I've never heard of the Cuaba Divinos and from the looks of it I hope it packs a nice punch.......

Thanks to Phil as well!

The results are in! The winner of the poker contest is....... Cira! I dunno when Daniel went out by Scotty finished in 11th place about 10 hours ago, just shy of the final table. Pm me your addy and I will get some dog rockets out your way =)

HAHA this is awesome. Thanks so much for putting this together. I don't usually follow the tournament but I sure did this year. This was fun.

PM Sent.

Received the sticks!
Thanks to all the participants, Phil and Tim for running this and to Frank for shooting Dos in the foot! :p
I would definately do this again!

-Rob

Got my sticks yesterday. Thanks, gentlemen, for a draft well done. I already smoked Rob300C's Dip4 and it was great!

Wilkey

I was just thinking... we haven't done one of these for a long time

OMGBBQDONUTS!! Phil, have you done anything that took less than 25 pages to complete? :p

Good idea Phil, this looks like it would be a lot of fun.