• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

OpusmeX picks #54 Rocky Patel Vintage 90 Torpedo.

Poor Keystone.......... :laugh:
Jonesy got the last laugh.

Jonesy a prick!! :laugh: He tainted that pick with his repetitive criticism!! I may have to send him one to hang on his wall of shame -( although he would probably smoke it)

Thanks again guys -it was a blast!

I like the RP Vintage 90 Torpedos personally. I Have a box sitting, no need for me to pick one. :cool:

First post has been updated with all the final picks and mystery sticks at the bottom. Thanks for playing guys, it really was an honor and a pleasure to host this! The winner of the poker contest will be announced once the results are in.

Thanks to Phil and John for covering my picks! I just read through everything and it looked a little hectic. Sorry I couldn't be here.

Anyway, it looks like I ended up with 2 Opus X Robustos. Someone want to trade me for 1?

OK guys, alot of your boxes are going out this morning, I will have the rest boxed up tonight, so everyone should have their sticks soon.

Thanks to Phil and John for covering my picks! I just read through everything and it looked a little hectic. Sorry I couldn't be here.

Anyway, it looks like I ended up with 2 Opus X Robustos. Someone want to trade me for 1?

Sorry about that Vin#. In the confusion, and with Phil having to hand off your list to me in a hurry. I did not realize that the list had not been updated and that a Opus Robusto had already been picked for you. Looks like Phil picked one, and so did I. :blush:

OpusmeX picks #54 Rocky Patel Vintage 90 Torpedo.

Poor Keystone.......... :laugh:
Jonesy got the last laugh.

Jonesy a prick!! :laugh: He tainted that pick with his repetitive criticism!! I may have to send him one to hang on his wall of shame -( although he would probably smoke it)

Thanks again guys -it was a blast!
:laugh: I actually love those cigars!

Vin# oops! I guess that is just how the picks worked out per your list and what was still available and neither of us double checked to see if you were doubling up. But on the bright side there are worse sticks to have two of. I am positive if you don't want it you won't have trouble trading it for something else =)

End of day 3 WSOP Update:

all players remaining are now well in the money!

Cira: Scotty Nguyen (270,000 after day 3)
Ginseng: Daniel Alaei (182,000 after day 3)
Vin- Kevin Kim (620,000 after day 3)

Tkoepp: Joe Hachem (OUT- Day 2)
Brickhouse: Phil Ivey (OUT)
rob300c: David Pham (OUT- Day 2)
Jfields: Erik Seidel (OUT)
Jonesy: Matusow (OUT)
Boogs: Hellmuth (OUT)
NDP: Antonio Esfandiari (OUT)
Putz: Joe Sebok (OUT- Day 2)
Beaucredo: Allen Cunningham (OUT-Day 2)
Smellysell: Daniel Negraneu (OUT- Day 2)
T36: JC Tran (OUT- Day 3)

Bilder: John Sacha (115,000 after day 2) I am assuming he is out, as he isntl listed on the chipcount board, he also isnt listed on the list of well know players who busted, and his exit wasnt mentioned in the live updates.

Putz's first pick is #32, Graycliff Espresso PG.

Wilkey

OMG.............LOL, too funny. :laugh:

Aside from this comment from John......nice job everyone, I think? It would appear there was a lot of confusion and I am still scratching my head on some of them.

John, if it were appropriate, I would be sitting across the table with smile on my face and my middle finger extended in your direction! :sign:

Charlie

Nah there really wasn't that much confusion, it just looks that way lol. The main concern was having picks for people who weren't around and people making picks that were already gone. I think most of the confusion was just a result of the server being slow yesterday and a lot of us posting at once, so things would get a little lost in the shuffle. Really both drafts did an amazing job and finished in less than a quarter of the time it took us the first time!

Sorry about that Vin#. In the confusion, and with Phil having to hand off your list to me in a hurry. I did not realize that the list had not been updated and that a Opus Robusto had already been picked for you. Looks like Phil picked one, and so did I. :blush:

No problem...

You're FIRED! :laugh:

Wilkey

Aside from this comment from John......nice job everyone, I think? It would appear there was a lot of confusion and I am still scratching my head on some of them.

John, if it were appropriate, I would be sitting across the table with smile on my face and my middle finger extended in your direction! :sign:

Charlie
LoL Charlie..............Everyone was expecting you to pick something like an aged ISOM. Wilkey was making more of a question than a statement. I found it funny. :laugh:

Wilkey

Charlie
LoL Charlie..............Everyone was expecting you to pick something like an aged ISOM. Wilkey was making more of a question than a statement. I found it funny. :laugh:

I saaayyy, no accounting for taste, 'ole boy! ;)

Wilkey

Charlie

I saaayyy, no accounting for taste, 'ole boy! ;)

Of course! Like they say taste is subjective, and I'd never make fun of another brothers likes....................Hell just look at Jonsey's Watrmelon White Owl review. :thumbs:

I still don't get it.

*scratching head*

Wilkey

Smells like "newbieness" or, if you will, inexperienced palette. Sorry if I disappointed you fellers............now, when do I get to try this thing?

Thanks for you help Wilkey and you too Phil!

Of course! Like they say taste is subjective, and I'd never make fun of another brothers likes....................Hell just look at Jonsey's Watrmelon White Owl review. :thumbs:

WTF?? Sounds like you need something more than a middle finger sent your way Bro! Phil, can you help me out? :laugh: