• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

I have given my box #70 in the lower pool to Lima Whiskey, he is the Chaplin in Tasman's unit in Iraq. Sonuvabum nominated him and I am happy to do something for those who protect our freedom.

Good luck LW and GO STEELERS!

I have given my box #70 in the lower pool to Lima Whiskey, he is the Chaplin in Tasman's unit in Iraq. Sonuvabum nominated him and I am happy to do something for those who protect our freedom.

Good luck LW and GO STEELERS!

Good on you Jeff. Very nice.

Well.....except for the Steeler part. :p

As soon as all the cigars are in, Khris can do the numbers pick. When he does, the page will automagically email you - one for each square, sorry.

Package headed your way for Dean.

DC# 0703 8555 7490 8729 7110

DC pm'ed to Swifty for my 4 boxes!

Thanks for organizing this pool and good luck to everyone :thumbs:

GO STEELERS!!!

Hey fellas! On the road most of January and first part of Feb. but wanted to stop in and say hello and glad to see this moving along. Thanks guys for all your efforts in putting this together.

Bryan

I can only imagine what the picture of 400 opus & anejo will look like.

Numbers for both pools are posted. At first I thought I was drawing numbers for the first pool but I was on the wrong admin page. Unfortunately I can't unring the bell. This also means I can't change the orange boxes to green and have an e-mail sent to those people. All cigars are in BTW. The last 3 packages arrived as I was attempting to only draw numbers for pool #1. Anyway, I will be working tonight on counting cigars and getting photos posted.

No harm done, Khris. I triggered email notification to you all that numbers had been chosen. I had a ball doing the software - could have made it a bit easier on Khris. You sumbiches threw me a curve when you asked for TWO grids! Have fun, enjoy the game, and don't count on winning any of my cigars.

No harm done, Khris. I triggered email notification to you all that numbers had been chosen. I had a ball doing the software - could have made it a bit easier on Khris. You sumbiches threw me a curve when you asked for TWO grids! Have fun, enjoy the game, and don't count on winning any of my cigars.

Not like you have anything else to do! :sign:

Thanks Bruce and Khris, I know this is a lot of work.

If the score ends Steelers 6 and Cardinals 0, I will clean up, have it in both pools (go figure).

Ken

I want to thank CigarStone for his generosity and Sonuvabum for nominating me.

CigarStone asked me to give a little more info about me. I have been in the Army about five years. I work in the same battalion with Tasman and this is our second deployment together. I have wife Stephanie, and two very sweet little girls. The oldest, Caroline, just turn two on 16 NOV and was born 36 hours after I got home form OIF 05-07. My youngest, Kimberly, turns one on 13 FEB. She was four months old when I left for OIF 08-09. My wife certainly has her hands full. When I am home most of my free time is spent with them because of the deployment cycle I want to have as much time with them as I can because I know there will be more deployments in my future. I will get to see them again in March when I scheduled for my R&R leave. But I will say that the unsong heros of this war are the spouses we leave behind to keep things running at home. I dont post a lot but do read and learn quite abit from CP.

Agan thanks to CigarStone and Gary
L/W

Chappy

Here are the vital stats and photos for each pool. Sorry, the second pool photos are not as nice. I'm running out of time and patience.

Pool #1

OpusX

XXX - 19
Super Beli - 5
Petit Lancero - 12
Robusto - 8
#4 - 21
#5 - 11
Fuente Fuente - 4
Perfection X - 14
Reserva D' Chateau - 3
Perfection #2 - 2

Anejo

#46 - 22
#48 - 19
#49 - 14
#50 - 19
#55 - 16
#77 - 11

All Cigars
Pool1all.jpg

Final
Pool1Final.jpg

Half
Pool1Half.jpg

Quarters
Pool1Quarters.jpg

Pool #2

OpusX

XXX - 17
Super Beli - 12
Petit Lancero - 10
Robusto - 9
#4 - 19
#5 - 12
Fuente Fuente - 11
Perfection X - 14
Reserva D' Chateau - 1
Double Corona - 2

Anejo

#46 - 23
#48 - 21
#49 - 7
#50 - 18
#55 - 14
#77 - 11

All Cigars
Pool2all.jpg

Final
Pool2Final.jpg

Half
Pool2Half.jpg

Quarters
Pool2Quarters.jpg

I will be in IL at my brothers for the Superbowl. If I am unable (unwilling) to deal with his stupid slow-ass dial-up internet access I will post and contact winners when I get back home.

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!!!

Nows the time to head for the hills, Khris! Just send me my half, like we planned.