• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

All Star Break is Here!!!
Congratulations:​
First Place AL: Boston Red Sox~ grateful1​
First Place NL: St.Louis Cardinals ~ Gavin​
Worst Team in the MLB: Houston Astros ~ drunkfish3​
 ​
Please send me your address for shipping in the Group PM or a private PM which ever you prefer!​
Cigars will ship next Monday at the latest.​
Congrats once again to the winners!!!​
 ​
gallery_13257_1651_191962.jpg

grateful1 said:
Hey. Who put me in this mess?

Right....so here I am sitting down for a smoke while watching a ball game, reading a book, socializing with friend's... and I say to myself; "who put me in this mess? I mean, like, if I win I'm going to have to receive these sticks, I'm going to have to find room in my hummi for the sticks, I'm going to have to maintain them as if they were mine.....WTF! WHO PUT ME IN THIS MESS?"

Face it Gary; sometimes life just sucks!

thinde said:

Right....so here I am sitting down for a smoke while watching a ball game, reading a book, socializing with friend's... and I say to myself; "who put me in this mess? I mean, like, if I win I'm going to have to receive these sticks, I'm going to have to find room in my hummi for the sticks, I'm going to have to maintain them as if they were mine.....WTF! WHO PUT ME IN THIS MESS?"

Sarcasm Tom.
I know...a smiley woulda helped...my bad.
And without knowing...I can't send them a thank you package!

:p

grateful1 said:

Sarcasm Tom.

If I find out you will be the first to know.... 

Tall Paul said:

Sarcasm Tom.

If I find out you will be the first to know....

You know who loves baby ; )

Packages fly tomorrow guys please let me know when everything arrives safe and sound.

Gary: 9405 5036 9930 0000 4440 56
Gavin: 9405 5036 9930 0000 4457 32
Chester: 9405 5036 9930 0000 4471 70

Thanks again for playing and good luck to everyone for the rest of the season going for the jackpot!!!!

Paul