• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Damn Pirates just caught up to the Cards as the best in baseball.

There is still time!

I wonder if Gary Knows he is currently holding 2 potental winning spots for payouts during the All Star break... LOL

Tall Paul said:
There is still time!

I wonder if Gary Knows he is currently holding 2 potental winning spots for payouts during the All Star break... LOL

NFW.....

thinde said:

There is still time!

NFW.....

LOL He has Miami and the Sox...

As of today! 1 Week left till the All star break. I will be camping all next week and wont get winnings out till the following week.

gallery_13257_1651_14095.png

fjldo said:
Come on Boston!....Fail !!!!!!
Sox last 3 games before the break are against your A's... With just half a game it will be tight and fun to watch.

Tall Paul said:

Come on Boston!....Fail !!!!!!
Sox last 3 games before the break are against your A's... With just half a game it will be tight and fun to watch.

For the first time in my life, I'll be paying attention to the AL!

Yeah, buddy! Cards have a nice end of the first half. Marlins, Astros, and Cubs. Can't ask for much more than that.

gallery_13257_1651_101129.jpg

This was the start of the day I will updat with winners tomorrow morning depending on my hangover...