• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

Two teams two guesses;

1) Whoever did it is just passing it forward.

2) Whoever did it thought Gary should be watching more than just Golf, Arrow and Night Rider reruns.

1) I like the Yankees.

2) WTF....the GD Sox!!!!

3) I used to blame Robbie....not I blame sneed!!!!!!!

Thank you to the nut who put me in this mess!  :thumbs:

Now that the Sox have won two...I can look forward to a lot more Sox Fan's whining this year: "Oh..but they had it!" "Oh, they were so close!"....blah blah Sux blah blah!

Tall Paul said:
First Side Contest of 2013

Gary (grateful1) was entered into this contest by an unknown member here at CP and for the first contest of the year a 5er of smokes goes to the person who can give the most creative reason why someone would enter Gary into this contest without his knowledge. One entry per MLB team you have. The unknown member will judge the entries and I will announce the winner. This will run for one month.

Good Luck!
Paul
The douche quota for the contest hadn't been reached yet? :D

Great entries so far keep them coming if you haven't put in you entry. You can't win if you don't play! 

Side contest ends April 30th at Midnight! Get them in boys.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
First Side Contest of 2013

Gary (grateful1) was entered into this contest by an unknown member here at CP and for the first contest of the year a 5er of smokes goes to the person who can give the most creative reason why someone would enter Gary into this contest without his knowledge. One entry per MLB team you have. The unknown member will judge the entries and I will announce the winner. This will run for one month.

Good Luck!
Paul

It's a scam.  Gary is a closet Red Sox fan and covertly sent a PM to the unknown member to enter his name and has secretly passed on a box of premium cigars to Paul in order to have him select the Red Sox for him  :laugh:

TP just entered Gary on a whim...cause that's just the kind of guy he is.

The reason is actually quite simple.  Gary is actually Pembroke and has multiple personality disorder.  Whenever he takes andro he turns into pembroke mode and starts doing crazy things (why else would he suddenly run a pass?)  The long and short of it is, he entered himself and can't remember because he was in pembroke mode at the time

insight said:
The reason is actually quite simple.  Gary is actually Pembroke (and Andros) and has multiple personality disorder.  Whenever he takes is done being Andros he turns into pembroke mode and starts doing crazy things (why else would he suddenly run a pass?)  The long and short of it is, he entered himself and can't remember because he was in pembroke mode at the time

Fixed it for ya.

John (gtadroptop) is the winner and has been contacted via PM by the mystery man. Congrats John on winning the first contest of this long MLB season.

Paul

Congrats John.   Way to keep it in the Keystone state.

Thanks again for the contest Paul - I will be on the look out for the next one. 

cookie_1978 said:
Congrats John.   Way to keep it in the Keystone state.

Thanks again for the contest Paul - I will be on the look out for the next one. 
Reminder this was not my contest... LOL

Holy s***!!!

Thank you, Mystery Man. Sometimes being a smart ass pays off.

I received the DC#. The mystery man threatened to stab at me from Hell's heart if I gave him up. I think he was kidding. ???

First time I really have looked at the AL standing this year. O's are hanging in there at least.

Package received. Damn! I can't thank you enough, Mystery Man.

If you'll excuse me, I have to scour the neighborhood looking for the shards of my mailbox.

Ok guys 3 weeks till the Allstar Break whos been watching their teams closely?

Standings as of today 6/25/13. Lets see how they change over the next 3 weeks. 

gallery_13257_1651_48345.png

Good Luck Everyone!
Paul