• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2013 MLB Contest Random Drawing

grateful1 said:
Got it. Thanks!!
Homemade kielbasa and bratwurst for dinner tomorrow and free smokes to boot! Yahoooooo.

Winner of the World Series 30 Cigars
Loser of the World Series 20 Cigars

Seems my chances are fair to get 20 sticks!

:whistling:

grateful1 said:

Winner of the World Series 30 Cigars
Loser of the World Series 20 Cigars

Seems my chances are fair to get 20 sticks!

:whistling:

You mean 30!!!!  ;)

Pulling for the Braves this year at the expense of my hometown Dodgers.  Team loyalty only goes so far when cigars are on the line.   :laugh:

thechenman said:
Pulling for the Braves this year at the expense of my hometown Dodgers.  Team loyalty only goes so far when cigars are on the line.   :laugh:

LOL I cant say the same. I will send the grand prize to Gary with a big smile on my face if the Sox win it all!

well at least my team is going to make the playoffs......but there is no way i can root for the Reds in the playoffs.........

brianetz1 said:
well at least my team is going to make the playoffs......but there is no way i can root for the Reds in the playoffs.........
If I took a pic of the potential winnings I bet you would be the biggest Reds fan ever...LOL

Tall Paul said:

If I took a pic of the potential winnings I bet you would be the biggest Reds fan ever...LOL

only if the cardinals get eliminated.....no way i could root for the Reds over the Cards, even for cigars.