• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

Here are my final puts and takes... I'd enjoy trying the LGC, but i'm unwilling to part with anything that would work.  :)  So...

T: Cohiba Siglo III P: HdM Des Dieux 03 
T: HdM Edition Limitada 11 P: Cohiba Siglo VI
T: HdM Epicure No. 1 P: HdM Epicure No. 2
T: HdM Epicure Regalos 07 P: PL RE Asia Robusto 07
T: Fuente Anejo #77 P: Tatuaje The Mummy

Let me get a few more approvals & this will ideally go out this afternoon, tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

BigBear said:
Here are my final puts and takes... I'd enjoy trying the LGC, but i'm unwilling to part with anything that would work.  :)  So...

T: Cohiba Siglo III P: HdM Des Dieux 03 
T: HdM Edition Limitada 11 P: Cohiba Siglo VI
T: HdM Epicure No. 1 P: HdM Epicure No. 2
T: HdM Epicure Regalos 07 P: PL RE Asia Robusto 07
T: Fuente Anejo #77 P: Tatuaje The Mummy

Let me get a few more approvals & this will ideally go out this afternoon, tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
:thumbs:

louich said:
To be honnest Jonsey. Since I came back from the island last year I been searching for normally priced CC's and I never came close to finding stuff under the prices of the Island. THE BEST i found was near or equal but never under.
(and I think Ive found great sources but hey Ill keep lookin I guess...)

Bear, I cannot import directly without paying huge amount of taxe on tobacco but when I got there on vacation it's tax free up to 100 sticks.

Anyways if you guys are okay with it Im cool. (But I still want a pm for the supersource :)
...check your pm's....

Daryl, it looks good to me. If there are any concerns, voice them now before we move on guys!

This will be going out at around 3pm EST today.

Great job Daryl, and equally good discussion/learning points from this trade. Thanks!

4 more people then y'all boys are gonna be on one hellacious P/T discussion. I wanna see the MF'er that tells me my shit's not good! :sign:

You're too F'ing new to tell me dick!  :sign:

:laugh:

...and spell my effing name right noob!

Mmmmkay Mr. Jo-ne-sy....I tought you liked being renamed like Ceejer.

I know I new but someone has to make a name for himself as soon as he can right ? Lol

Very good! See you can teach a noob the proper way. I even got a little respect with the "Mr."! (Or was that sarcasm...)  :laugh:

Witty mind have you not ;-)

See guys we are getting along just fine! Niw where are the other pricks and asshats ? All stuck with jury duty?

Jonesy said:
4 more people then y'all boys are gonna be on one hellacious P/T discussion. I wanna see the MF'er that tells me my shit's not good! :sign:

J got that virgin thigh rolled shit yo! (or is it thyroid)...

question for the group, and maybe the last 5 years of me living in Europe or being deployed have let me slip, but the Mummy was a One-Time, and the 77 is a yearly, at about the same price point....so how does this work?

Not stirring the pot, just asking a question....

I just bought a box of Mummies this weekend from my Local B&M and Bear said he can do the same, they just aren't that rare IMO

It seems they are a one time mega release at 13 buck a piece as the shark is more of a once a year but rarer product.

Would it have been the same for a drac or face ? (not stirring the pot but adding to the reflexion ;-)

Those two I can't find anymore, so I would call those more rare...