• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of a move and prepping my house to sell....but yes, the sticks are enroute. Expected delivery date is 1/28.

9505 5000 1454 7026 0002 45

I'll say a prayer for you. I hate everything involved with moving and closing.

Thanks Scap. It is definitely hectic to say the least. We finally broke down and hired movers. The worst part is I've not had any time to smoke the last couple weeks. Soon I'll have plenty of time to smoke my super bowl winnings!!!;)

Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of a move and prepping my house to sell....but yes, the sticks are enroute. Expected delivery date is 1/28.

Thanks for the update.
Paul

Paul, tentatively you're suppose to stop by my house on Tuesday for a smoke and I'll give you my cigars then. However, if you're not going to make it, I can ship or drop them off. Your choice but don't be a slacker and stop by. We can have a baby cigar to toast your beautiful daughter and my new grandson.:D

In other words - don't be a dick!

Paul, tentatively you're suppose to stop by my house on Tuesday for a smoke and I'll give you my cigars then. However, if you're not going to make it, I can ship or drop them off. Your choice but don't be a slacker and stop by. We can have a baby cigar to toast your beautiful daughter and my new grandson.:D

In other words - don't be a dick!
I will see you at 4:30 brother! I'm looking for to it.

Paul

Everything arrived safe and sound. Thank you.

Paul

I was thinking of purchasing a box of MC petit edmundos today but just remembered that I'm going to win this pool. Come on folks...fill it up.

No worries Jake if they aren't here by Monday we will look into it. I'm just trying to keep a tight eye on all the boxes coming in. As you can imagine it's a lot of them.

Thank Charley and no worries here I'm just making sure I didn't miss it.

John got his cigars yesterday that I shipped at the same time. Both went priority, so I'd be very surprised if they didn't show up tomorrow.

What's the game plan for the squares not covered?

Might I suggest making them donations to the Troops? Either that or if a quarter hits on an empty space, just distributing those cigars across the other winners?

What's the game plan for the squares not covered?

Might I suggest making them donations to the Troops? Either that or if a quarter hits on an empty space, just distributing those cigars across the other winners?
This has already been addressed. If it lands on one of those squares there will be a random drawing with everyone's name who got squares. One entry per square.