• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

Guys - speak up if there are any concerns with Jeff's P&T's - it's not me that's going to own these cigars - the lucky bastard will, and who could that be? :rolleyes:

Drew oh Drew, where could you be? Perhaps he's still hanging out with Elvis in Vegas. :laugh:

Ok guys, an edit on my P/Ts...

I'll be putting a Bolivar 2005 Blend robusto (the crystal tube) in for the Fuente Best Seller.

Proposed.....he wanted you're all's opinions.

P- AF King B
T- AF BTL

P- JdN Magnum 660
T- AF Don Carlos#4

Let me know...I have other options....just an idea.

I suggested to Drew that he might benefit from the rest of you boys giving him some feedback since he mentioned that he wasn't 100% sure about his plays. Anyone want to offer an opinion?

Drew, I'll touch base with you later this evening. ;)

By the way, you have any luck in Vegas last week?

I don't think the first selection is an even trade.

KING B: $6.18
BTL: $13.00

I'm unfamiliar with the second.

After doing a little more research this evening, apparently the JdN Magnum 660 is in the Antano 1970 line. Specifically, it is a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Magnum 660 (6 x 60) and is a fairly new size which is why most sites don't have it listed yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

After doing a little more research this evening, apparently the JdN Magnum 660 is in the Antano 1970 line. Specifically, it is a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Magnum 660 (6 x 60) and is a fairly new size which is why most sites don't have it listed yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right. It looks like a small child's arm.

I'm seeing the Don Carlos #4 listed at $6.50, and I think that JdN 660 is probably around that price as well. I think the King B doesn't quite standup to the BTL...

Alright im going to re-think my plays and we will stil stry to get his out tomorrow or wed at the latest.

Well I tried stopping by Loren's twice yesterday evening, and he wasn't there either time. Today is my busy day with classes, so I'll see if Drew can make a run over there today and snag it. But we also still need to get together and trade out our cigars. If we get the box today it will most definitely go out tomorrow...only one class!

Jeff & Drew - Just a reminder, ONLY send me the tupperware, humidifier, etc. That you can send my direction as soon as you guys are done with the pass. However, the pot of cigars needs to go to the winner. Therefore, don't send those to me. As soon as you guys get the box in hand (and get your cards) all of you boys can begin playing for the pot! :thumbs:

IMPORTANT: Remember what envelope you selected (no need to tell me which one that is unless you are the winner). Also, for you guys who already have your cards, figure out how many cards you want to trade in. The dealer is ready to go just as soon as Jeff and Drew get their cards in hand! :)

I ended up in KC for 2 days but back to the normal routine so I'll be home. :thumbs:

Okay, to bring some organization to this pass, here is where we are with things:

=> Jeff's new P&Ts:

P: Bolivar 2005 Blend robusto (crystal)
T: AF Best Seller

P: ST Dupont Corona
T: Camacho Monarca Maduro

P: Partagas Black Maximo (tube)
T: AF Short Story

=> We're waiting on Drew to make a couple changes to his and re-post them.

=> Jeff / Drew should be picking up the box from Mr. Peat today or tomorrow.

=> As soon as Jeff / Drew have the box in hand and are done with their P&T's, we can play cards! :thumbs:

I think I will let me wife play my hand - she is luckier than I am - when do we play?

Soon hopefully! I still need to go snag that box! Sorry this has taken so long guys, things just keep comin' up. I'll let you all know.