• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

7 years on the board, today.

Your taste have changed to what!!?? You don't like little midget boys anymore?

Congrats Brandon....Time flies!!

Glad you have found a good cigar home Brandon. Here is to 7 more years.

Joe G

Congrats Brandon, 7 years is not that long when you put the whole time thing into context. Well done young man.

Congratulations on time well spent!

Best of health during the next 7.... :thumbs:

You still live in Oklahoma? You are still only 3 hours from me and the KC boys yet... You know, I could drive down there! Maybe sometime in the next 7 years? Congrats Brandon!

I didn't realize I've put up with you for that long!

Congrats on the anniversary Brandon. :thumbs:

congrats Tiara-boy!! :p

As one of my first interactions on CP, you set the standard for me pretty high here. Maybe someday we can actually enjoy a smoke together!

You still live in Oklahoma? You are still only 3 hours from me and the KC boys yet... You know, I could drive down there! Maybe sometime in the next 7 years? Congrats Brandon!

Yes, I know. We now have almost a starting basketball lineup and I'm at the will of the kids. Hell, I'm 3-5 hrs from many people I'd like to enjoy a smoke/drink, it's the time that's the problem. Before the kids, wife and I would make trips to KC 3-4 times a year, not so much anymore.

congrats Tiara-boy!! :p

As one of my first interactions on CP, you set the standard for me pretty high here. Maybe someday we can actually enjoy a smoke together!

Yes yes, I keep saying I'm going to make time this year to head up and fish with you Jim, never works out that way. Wonder if I can convince the company to offshore to Alaska, then I could have a reason to come up every 3-4 months :sign:

Congrats, B! It's good to see some of the "old guard" posting to the thread.

Btw, I can't even think of the word 'tiara' without thinking of you. That is a connection that is forever ingrained... ???

So.......Can we look forward to another seven years of bad luck?:sign: