Añejo and Opus X Reference

Juanote

The sound of one hand fapping
Now I know how a mountaineer feels looking up and up and up and up at Everest for the first time.

Some challenges are so imposing that one must laugh at his doubts and then forget them, if he is to have a prayer.

ncast2523

I just read this whole thread, and it is amazing. Kudos for the hard work put in.

Danforz

"single dating for free Stewardship Battlestar Galactica Scattered 2005 Catalogue Authority Ray Donovan Twerk 2013 Motivation Style"

Wow that sounds really enticing.  :p 

brownpeter335

Añejo had an initial creaminess, followed by a solid earthiness, a peppery retrohale, and a dry cocoa finish.

Old Smokey

This is the best Opus/Anejo reference I have found online. Great job and thanks for taking the time.

averagejoe

Oh hey bro..
Wow... Thanks for putting this all together. I've always wanted to get more information on Fuente's and this is a tremendous help.

Smok'em

This is fantastic.
Now I can't wait for Sept 28 - Fuente mania!

A couple updated MSRPs:
*Opus X Robusto $13.00
*Opus X Double Robusto $14.75
*Opus X Fuente Fuente $11.50
*Opus X Perfecxion No. 4 $10.75

Last edited:

cigarlady7

Añejo had an initial creaminess, followed by a solid earthiness, a peppery retrohale, and a dry cocoa finish.
That's most Anejos, fortunately and unfortunately. You know what you are going to get with Fuentes. They are all straight- forward.