• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Añejo and Opus X Reference

Now I know how a mountaineer feels looking up and up and up and up at Everest for the first time.

Some challenges are so imposing that one must laugh at his doubts and then forget them, if he is to have a prayer.

"single dating for free Stewardship Battlestar Galactica Scattered 2005 Catalogue Authority Ray Donovan Twerk 2013 Motivation Style"

Wow that sounds really enticing.  :p 

Añejo had an initial creaminess, followed by a solid earthiness, a peppery retrohale, and a dry cocoa finish.

This is the best Opus/Anejo reference I have found online. Great job and thanks for taking the time.

Wow... Thanks for putting this all together. I've always wanted to get more information on Fuente's and this is a tremendous help.

This is fantastic.
Now I can't wait for Sept 28 - Fuente mania!

A couple updated MSRPs:
*Opus X Robusto $13.00
*Opus X Double Robusto $14.75
*Opus X Fuente Fuente $11.50
*Opus X Perfecxion No. 4 $10.75

Last edited:
Añejo had an initial creaminess, followed by a solid earthiness, a peppery retrohale, and a dry cocoa finish.

That's most Anejos, fortunately and unfortunately. You know what you are going to get with Fuentes. They are all straight- forward.

Does anyone know the congic oak barrels the anejos are aged in, Does it have any alcohol, whiskey, wine or just the barrels?

Fantastic reference thread for the AF Anejo & Opus X :cool:

I've only tried a few Opus X but I have smoked every vitola of the Anejo blend except the Shark # 77.
I have procured my Anejo stash over the years from several well known & reputable vendors but to me, the Anejo blend seems to be somewhat inconsistent.
Maybe it's just me but I actually have experienced more consistency from other blends, even less expensive price point cigars, from makers other than the Anejo blend. Even my AF Gran Reserva Maduros seemed to be more consistent than my experience with the Anejo blend. Not sure how that works.
I have gotten to the point over the past year that I would rather have an AF Hemingway Classic than the Anejo blend. :D

If I could locate some Opus X at a reasonable price point I would scoop up a box but they disappear so quick, it's hard to find them before they are gone. 😭

Last edited:
Ah thank's for the info ,actually found a box ,now got to put them away for a rest hopefully they live up to the hype and I get the good ones

Congrats on the box of Anejo # 77 :cool: I read those have a different wrapper than the other Anejo vitolas, making for a creamier, smoother smoke.

I don't know about other folks but any time I get my mitts on a new box I always try at least one, before they go into storage; it's a reference point thing.

Enjoy

Congrats on the box of Anejo # 77 :cool: I read those have a different wrapper than the other Anejo vitolas, making for a creamier, smoother smoke.

I don't know about other folks but any time I get my mitts on a new box I always try at least one, before they go into storage; it's a reference point thing.

Enjoy
Ya I heard that too although I heard some people like the 46 more, but I whent with the rare one,never heard that practice very interesting idea

Post #200 is to say this is still a bad ass compilation post MMM. Is he still around?