• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Añejo and Opus X Reference

Rumor has it the MSRP has been raised by $1 per cigar across the board.

What's the fact?

I am waiting for confirmation from two sources.

E

They went up about $.50 across the board on MSRP.
I was wondering last night when i bought a #4 and a XXX from Georgetown Tobacco for 12 bucks apiece what the current MSRP was. I take it the MSRP does not include local OTP taxes, huh?

What's the fact?

I am waiting for confirmation from two sources.

E

They went up about $.50 across the board on MSRP.
I was wondering last night when i bought a #4 and a XXX from Georgetown Tobacco for 12 bucks apiece what the current MSRP was. I take it the MSRP does not include local OTP taxes, huh?

No, it does not.

Looks like Ed beat you too it Andrew!

laugh.gif

----------------

Linky to moki's pricing post.

And this really ought to be stickied somewhere. The only other comprehensive AF Reference site is moki's gartrader.com/forums.

And this really ought to be stickied somewhere. The only other comprehensive AF Reference site is moki's gartrader.com/forums.

It was stickied. The sticky was removed at the request of the original poster. There is a padron and el version as well...

Did I miss the 2010 Cigar Family Charitable Foundation release. My B&M has them for $99.99 a box of two cigars. One Opus X and one Diamond Crown, both figurado's. What is MSRP on these things? Any feedback other than strickly novelty and for those guys who chase HTF's?

By the way, are the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation and Toast Across America the same thing?

mac

Did I miss the 2010 Cigar Family Charitable Foundation release. My B&M has them for $99.99 a box of two cigars. One Opus X and one Diamond Crown, both figurado's. What is MSRP on these things? Any feedback other than strickly novelty and for those guys who chase HTF's?

By the way, are the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation and Toast Across America the same thing?

mac

The TAA event and cigars benefit the CFCF.
They go for $50 a set.

If the box your B&M has says TAA on top...then they are very high...as is the price of the sticks.