• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little thought or prayer needed

Dsav101

Women it seems are the antichrist.
Well, as some of you know I have not been very active as of late. My wife told me on May 16th that she was not sure she wanted to be with me anymore......Tomorrow she is moving out. I have been pretty depressed since that day, but now I think it is really hitting home. I love my wife and son with everything I am, and to lose her will hurt terribly. We let ourselves drift apart and let life get in the way of the loving relationship that we should still be having. I will still have my son every other day and every other weekend, but I still feel as if part of me is dying. She has been my inspiration, my rock, the love of my life. And now it all crashed down around me. We are selling the house that we bought just before we got married as well. I know it is a material thing, but it is something that WE did for ourselves and made the way we wanted it. I am a terribly non-personal person, so posting this is very out of character for me. Just wanted to let the people here that I know and think of as friends know what is going on. I will overcome this, but it is going to take an aweful long time..... I know this isn't a loved one passing or a serious illness, but any thought and or prayers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Don

Oh man Don, I'm really sorry my friend! I know you really do love your family as in our conversations you've always made that known. I was wondering why I haven't heard from ya in a while, now I know. You are most definitely in my thoughts brother and am hoping it all works out, the best it can. I think you need to take a road trip to good 'ol SC and come relax with some good food and good smokes! I might even convince Bill to crack open that bottle of Crown XR!

Sorry to hear about this Don. Be strong for your son. Continue to be a great father and move on to the next chapter in your life, as difficult as that sounds. Hope everything works out for you, my friend.

Don, I am sorry to hear that brother. I truly am. In the long run everything will work out, it really does. I will keep you in my thoughts, if you need anything let me know.

Take care.

David

Very sorry to hear my friend. Keep you'r head up and shout if you need ANYTHING!
CHris

Sorry to hear this Don, but like others stated, stay strong for your son. He will need you more than ever. I am glad it sounds civil and prayers are being sent.

Rich

Hang in there bro! It's not easy. One day I left for work there were four of us, when I arrived home that night there were only three. You will get through this.

Don, I am very very sorry to hear this. If you need anything let me know. Heck, if you want to just talk over a smoke, let me know and I'll stop up.

Peace be with you...

Don, I'm very sorry you have to deal with this. You are in my thoughts. Stay strong bro!

Don, the little time I got to spend with you while I was up North was awesome! You are a great person and Im sorry to hear this has happened to you. Try to keep your chin up bro and I'll always be a PM or call away if you need someone to talk to.

I feel for you, buddy. I went through something similar. I had (and still have) moments of deep depression at the extended periods of time where I don't get to see my son.

I could say it gets better but everybody has their own way of dealing with things. For me, it just takes time, friends and hobbies to keep my mind off it. If you feel inclined, one of the biggest steps I've taken is to get my son one of those firefly mobile accounts. He gets his own cell phone. My direct line to him, and can call me any time he likes.

Take care of yourself!

Sorry to hear this. Hope you can keep your head up during this time for you and your family.

I cannot imagine the hurt you are going through, but please know that from this end prayers have been sent and with great sincereness I wish you the very best. I do believe you will see brighter days in your future, and I wish you godspeed to them. I can see the love you have for your boy, and I am sure he will see it too.

Don,

Hang in there brother. I've been there and know how you feel. I will be thinking about you and praying for the right outcome. I'll give you a call later today.

Been wondering where you've been buddy. As bad as this sounds, I hope you make an adjustment and make it work out for you. Be strong bud.