• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A New Hope Pass

Contest 3
This is for a spot in the pass !! This is a three part question, all parts must be guessed correctly and there is only 1 guess per person. Please choose wisely.

How do Tusken Raiders ride on their Banthas? Who makes this claim and why?

Single file
Obi Wan
To hide their numbers

Awesome! Was hoping to get in on this. Look forward to it.

This should be the "Google" pass. There hits go up with every contest question.

Man! Why was I late again. Star Wars rocks! Some of us don't have to use google for this stuff JYO567. I have watched all of the Star Wars movies more times than I care to count.
B

The next set of invites will go out within 24 hours. There are currently (7) invite spots available and (1) contest spot. Stay tuned..

Man! Why was I late again. Star Wars rocks! Some of us don't have to use google for this stuff JYO567. I have watched all of the Star Wars movies more times than I care to count.
B

I was'nt saying it was a bad thing. I've watched the movies myself many times. I was just jokingly saying it as i figured many people would be using google

B

I was'nt saying it was a bad thing. I've watched the movies myself many times. I was just jokingly saying it as i figured many people would be using google

There is no rule against it. I think its great that people want to be in this pass enough to learn more about the movie that they did not already know before hand. By them Googling it now ensures they won't forget it.

:)

I never said there was anything wrong with it, just that some of is don't have to use it. We're just geeks.
B

Some of the questions are word for word from flixster as well, so we aren't all to fault! :0 :laugh:

On a second note, you can be a die hard fan, or have a favorite movie series and not know EVERYTHING, especially in such a large series. Keep in mind guys, this is supposed to be fun!

LOL I used to watch these movies over and over as a child. My mom said I could repeat each movie word for word. I did have to look it up but as soon as I did I knew exactly which part of the movie where this was mentioned.

Hey man where are the 1-3 trivia questions?!? Hating on Manakin Skywalker? HOW DARE YOU!

Lol just kidding. Great idea for a pass, I'll be watching this, if I don't manage to win the final contest :whistling:.

ohh make the next question from parts 7, 8, 9 to find the true Jedi Master. Cause we all know we have to wait another 20yrs before those come out or (god forbid) he passes away and the son makes them as a tribute to him.

ohh make the next question from parts 7, 8, 9 to find the true Jedi Master. Cause we all know we have to wait another 20yrs before those come out or (god forbid) he passes away and the son makes them as a tribute to him.

Enough of that nonsense. The saga is over.

As far as the mix of questions.. I think a few people are missing the point here.

This pass is called A New Hope Pass (as in ep 4), so all of our questions for entry will revolve around this particular movie. In the near future our next pass will follow the bloodlines of the entire series. This will go on for a while. So if you miss one, don't get upset, more to come.

ok, since were showing off our "nerdom". im going to be so bold as to say there are no bigger SW dorks on this board that me. i have enough original boxed stuff from the early 80's to pay for my 3 kids college tuition. ill post some pics of me and jeremy bulloch playing golf, which we do everytime he comes to dallas for a convention. here are some pics i found here at the office. this is of my media room with the life size figures that cost me...well, lets just it was easier to find a full chest of padron milleniums that it was to find these statues....

photo-3.jpg

photo1.jpg

If it comes to it, this man gets my spot in the pass.

Holy crap! What a nerd! :D