• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A New Hope Pass

The Force is strong in this one.

Bank account might be kinda light, though. DAMN!

Contest # 4
This is for the final contest spot in the pass !!

Q: Why should Luke be careful with Dr. Evanzan?

The answer's must be precise and 1 guess per person per day.

Good Luck !!

"I hold the death sentence on 12 systems"

OK, I'll be careful.

"You'll be dead!!!!"

Going further:

"This one's not worth the trouble..."

And there goes the arm, a signature theme in Star Wars, always someone important losing a limb.

ok, since were showing off our "nerdom". im going to be so bold as to say there are no bigger SW dorks on this board that me. i have enough original boxed stuff from the early 80's to pay for my 3 kids college tuition. ill post some pics of me and jeremy bulloch playing golf, which we do everytime he comes to dallas for a convention. here are some pics i found here at the office. this is of my media room with the life size figures that cost me...well, lets just it was easier to find a full chest of padron milleniums that it was to find these statues....

photo-3.jpg

photo1.jpg

Holy glowing light sabres!! Dude, where do you live 'cause I'm coming over to watch Star Wars!! That is just awesome man!!

Ok so this pass is all packed up and being seasoned as we speak. I have (2) open spots and will make this very simple. The first 2 people to post in this thread telling us why we should pick them in this pass and that they can promise to keep up with the sticks are in. STARTING NOW !!!!

Pick me, pick me!

I spent a hundred bucks last year on a 5-foot public transportation poster advertising the Star Wars series on cable. My daughter's name is Annie. The poster had a picture of Darth Vadar saying "A guy can only be called Annie so many times before he snaps."

It cost me $300 to have framed!!!

John B.

PS I'll keep up with the sticks.

Well I don't know if I can match some of these guys with their fandom but I am a big fan of the series, I dressed as Vader for Halloween probably 6 times, I saw episode's 1-3 at their first showing at my local theater and I have the imperial march as my ringtone.

I can also keep with the sticks involved.

Pick me, pick me!

I spent a hundred bucks last year on a 5-foot public transportation poster advertising the Star Wars series on cable. My daughter's name is Annie. The poster had a picture of Darth Vadar saying "A guy can only be called Annie so many times before he snaps."

It cost me $300 to have framed!!!

John B.

PS I'll keep up with the sticks.

Welcome to the pass

Well I don't know if I can match some of these guys with their fandom but I am a big fan of the series, I dressed as Vader for Halloween probably 6 times, I saw episode's 1-3 at their first showing at my local theater and I have the imperial march as my ringtone.

I can also keep with the sticks involved.
Welcome to the pass !!

Looks like I just missed it. Damn you Vader!

By the way, I stumbled upon this conversation in the old chat room, but I'm not sure what to make of it:

grateful1: You know, I think that PSD4 we bought may have been stolen.
AVB: What makes you think that?
grateful1: Well, I stumbled across a second band while I was ziploc-ing it. It says that it belongs to someone named Moki-Wan Kenobi. I thought it might have meant old Andy. Do you know what it's talking about?
AVB:Uh-uh.
grateful1: I wonder if it's related to old Andy.
AVB:That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that PSD4 to KeyserSoze and have its wrapper repaired. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.
grateful1: But what if this Moki-Wan comes looking for it?
AVB: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He died about the same time as he had a baby.
grateful1: He had a baby?
AVB: I told you to forget it.

Strange, isn't it?

Looks like I just missed it. Damn you Vader!

By the way, I stumbled upon this conversation in the old chat room, but I'm not sure what to make of it:

grateful1: You know, I think that PSD4 we bought may have been stolen.
AVB: What makes you think that?
grateful1: Well, I stumbled across a second band while I was ziploc-ing it. It says that it belongs to someone named Moki-Wan Kenobi. I thought it might have meant old Andy. Do you know what it's talking about?
AVB:Uh-uh.
grateful1: I wonder if it's related to old Andy.
AVB:That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that PSD4 to KeyserSoze and have its wrapper repaired. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.
grateful1: But what if this Moki-Wan comes looking for it?
AVB: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He died about the same time as he had a baby.
grateful1: He had a baby?
AVB: I told you to forget it.

Strange, isn't it?

Wow, WTF ??

Wow, WTF ??

I'm sure you knew this, but it's a spoof of the original lines:

Luke: You know, I think that R2 unit we bought may have been stolen.
Uncle Owen: What makes you think that?
Luke: Well, I stumbled across a recording while I was cleaning him. He says that he belongs to someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi. I thought he might have meant old Ben. Do you know what he's talking about?
Uncle Owen: Uh-uh.
Luke: I wonder if he's related to Ben.
Uncle Owen: That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead and have it's memory erased. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.
Luke: But what if this Obi-Wan comes looking for him?
Uncle Owen: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He died about the same time as your father.
Luke: He knew my father?
Uncle Owen: I told you to forget it.

I just felt like being weird today.

Now this is something I would LOVE to stab with my light sabre. :rolleyes:

(Just for clarification, the one in WHITE! You bunch of sick cork soaker's) :laugh:

starwars2.jpg