• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A New Hope Pass

Box is set to roll, just waiting for Jorel's contact info and we can roll. Looking to get this out asap. Once it ships I will let everyone know about the goodies involved:)

Damn! Wish I had seen this sooner! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for Episode V: The Pass Strikes Back...

bobafettrum.jpg

Ok, so now that were just about set for lift off here is a bit more info on the pass. As far as the contents of the box goes:

1x Seasoned Humidor /w pass sticks (each individually labeled)

1x Gift Box - This is for you guy's. Everyone has a pack of CD's (movies) with their name on them and there is a misc. bag of different quality sticks, kinda like a take a penny leave a penny. If you want a few of these sticks feel free. No need to add anything back to the bag, but it's appreciated if you do so the next BOTL that gets the pass can take a few freebies too. THIS IS NOT A HOST BAG !!!

1x Coffin Box - This box is for sticks that have coffins, the sticks will stay in the humi and the coffins in this box, please keep this flow if you decide to put a stick in with a coffin.

1x Supply Box - This box has spare single stick baggies, DC labels, Pen's and a marker.

1x Pass Folder - This is a hard copy of the rules and stick list. Please make sure to keep real good records and you might notice that the information is a bit redundant, but please follow the procedures.

So that's about it... I am very excited to get my first pass off the ground. Still just waiting on 1 contact information then were set.

Thanks Guys,
Brian

I'm assuming this is just like other passes. Value for Value, Rarity for Rarity, and ISOM for ISOM?

Value for Value, Rarity for Rarity, and ISOM for ISOM?

You got it, if you can't hang with the Big Boys than those guys gotta stay home and smoke their Black and Milds. Let's get this pass going hardcore!

This looks like it's going to be fun. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for the next one.

Im just finishing up the freebies and hopefully we can get a lineup set tonight. Shooting for Monday am departure

Gonna watch the movie tonight. I get so hype watching this movie. :D

Got all freebies done.. Sticks are accounted for and sitting nicely in my coolidor for now. Pass Humi is being reseasoned as we speak and we are ready for take off. Mailing list to be setup tonight.

VERY CLOSE NOW !! :)

Final order will be set up tonight and the box will be shipped first thing Monday AM.....

Check back for updated rules.

I have sent each of you a complete list of the final rules via PM. The box is set and ready to be shipped to fivebyfifty on Monday.
Now would be a good time to start with your P/T's

FYI.. we are officially moving to the next stage of the Pass process :)

We have moved out to the open pass phase, I'm all a twitter. It's always fun to watch this thing go by. Have a good time!!

I await this pass in eager anticipation!! Thanks again for letting me play along!!

Jim