• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A question about Whale Wars TV show.

I've lived in California and I'll take my neighbors, some, the products of depleted gene pools, over that god forsaken, disaster ridden place, any day in the week.

Doc.

I've lived in California and I'll take my neighbors, some, the products of depleted gene pools, over that god forsaken, disaster ridden place, any day in the week.

Doc.

That isn't a fair comparison because there are only like 5 people that live in your state (although the disaster magnet rationale is reasonable vs. the 'you people from California' rationale which is shitty).

I didn't see what Brent said because I am using the ignore feature right now on the states of Kansas and Missouri.

Doc.

That isn't a fair comparison because there are only like 5 people that live in your state (although the disaster magnet rationale is reasonable vs. the 'you people from California' rationale which is shitty).

I didn't see what Brent said because I am using the ignore feature right now on the states of Kansas and Missouri.
hmmmmmm, interesting opportunity.

I'll have you know I've bashed California while living in several other states.

California is one good 7.5 from being the "Island of California"....

Then the travel rates will just go up when you want to leave your oil ridden shores for beachfront vacationing.

I can't wait! Get us the hell away from the 48 other states. We'll be kicking back with Hawaii and enjoying our own little paradise. Mahalo.

As for the rest of this thread, lets not turn this into a lefty/righty sh**storm, eh?

The whole show cracks me up. Between the stupidity of the crew, most of whom have never been on a ship, & the collisions with the harpoon ships it just makes me laugh. I love when the harpoon ships pull out the good old LRAD and start throwing golf balls along with nuts & bolts. Have you seen the new ship & that bullet proof craft they have. Oh man, can't wait for that thing to get rammed. Probably the best episode was last season when they had a whale harpooned right in front of them, damn, everyone was crying and stuff but, couldn't do anything about it. They tried to break the tow line with the Steve Irwin but, just ended up crashing into the harpoon ship. Wow, they were just sooooo happy about that!! Ended up the harpoon ship was still able to get the whale to the processing ship and the Steve Irwin got a big gash they had to weld.

On another note, when California does break away, will there be a bridge? Damn, Texas is going to be so jealous when that happens.

Then the travel rates will just go up when you want to leave your oil ridden shores for beachfront vacationing.

I'd rather have a little bit of oil on my shores than: Arnie for Govie, outrageous taxes, weird hippie freaks, non-stop earthshakes, an economy that baffles even the greatest of financial minds, and over zealous enviornmentalists who seem to think that if I so much as FART, I'm going to endanger another species of bug.

But sure, I have a little bit of oil on my shores...

I had something really nice written up but then I remembered the no politics rule. Maybe you should too

Bfreebern, please stop sending me the pictures of you harpooning the Tulsa whale Tommy Lee style. :angry:

I'd rather have a little bit of oil on my shores than: Arnie for Govie, outrageous taxes, weird hippie freaks, non-stop earthshakes, an economy that baffles even the greatest of financial minds, and over zealous enviornmentalists who seem to think that if I so much as FART, I'm going to endanger another species of bug.

But sure, I have a little bit of oil on my shores...

I can't speak for all of CA, but the freakiest of people here tend to be the ones who moved here from other states. Personally, I wish they'd all move back. Traffic is bad enough here.

I had something really nice written up but then I remembered the no politics rule. Maybe you should too

Don't use the "no politics" rule as an excuse... If you have something "nice" to say there is always a PM...

Geez you guys in Cali are so testical about correct grammar.
laugh.gif

It's Testy moron!

Main Entry: tes·ty
Pronunciation: \ˈtes-tē\
Function: adjective

1 : easily annoyed : irritable
2 : marked by impatience or ill humor <testy

"testical" would be that big thing between your ears.

WOW! It took alot to copy and paste from an online dictionary, guess you really needed to correct me and waste your time jfields. That remark was made to Souldog simply cause he always corrects my grammar, it irritates him for which I appologize on my part. And why the name calling? I have no clue never called you names, I guess it shows how childish you are. At times I dont have the best grammar or sentence structure, when I dont it sure is corrected by 1 or more.

A while ago someone told me that the way I write reflects on myself and being a member of CP it reflects on CP also. Seriously, if someone was to join CP and see a bunch of grown men acting like a bunch of children, whats worse my grammar or the actions of all members conducting themselves in such childish ways.

Nite guys, sleep well and smoke great cigars.
Rich

(as for the brick in my avatar it the grammar brick of doom headed for my head)

WOW! It took alot to copy and paste from an online dictionary, guess you really needed to correct me and waste your time jfields. That remark was made to Souldog simply cause he always corrects my grammar, it irritates him for which I appologize on my part. And why the name calling? I have no clue never called you names, I guess it shows how childish you are. At times I dont have the best grammar or sentence structure, when I dont it sure is corrected by 1 or more.

A while ago someone told me that the way I write reflects on myself and being a member of CP it reflects on CP also. Seriously, if someone was to join CP and see a bunch of grown men acting like a bunch of children, whats worse my grammar or the actions of all members conducting themselves in such childish ways.

Nite guys, sleep well and smoke great cigars.
Rich

(as for the brick in my avatar it the grammar brick of doom headed for my head)

Tell you what...you're grammar is terrible, and you write like a 5 year old, however I'm willing to let that pass. When you start taking shots at a guy like Jfields who is a good as they come around here, and who contributes a lot to this community I have serious problems with that. He has done more around here than you can ever hope to, so you might be wise to watch your step and who you choose to pick your battles with. If he asks you to correct your grammar, or your attitude, and quit writing and acting like a petulant child it would be smart on your part to take notice.

As for you and Blackhawk, the BRICK joke is stupid. No one else is laughing at it. If you really don't like having "the brick" thrown at you, then pay attention and try not to continue to do the things that piss people off. Is it that hard to figure out? If you don't like the way we ask you to conduct yourself, then head over to Puff or one of the other worthless cigar communities where they welcome asshattery, and everyone can do whatever they wish. If you want to stay in this community where the best people in the cigar community hang out, then it might be in your best interest to follow the advice given to you multiple times by the guys who make this community what it is. Now, here is the BRICK version for you....Don't like it, get out. Want to stay, listen and follow the advice you're given. Got it?

No tell you what! You dont like my grammar then dont read what I write. And seriously your threatening me? Let me guess the most you can have done is, me being banned. I didnt take a friggin shot at jfields I was stating "it was a waste of his time to copy and paste" what he did. As an individual I have every right to defend myself in anyway, shape or form anywhere, even on this forum. He took the first shot by calling me a moron and that and what you Bsneed are doing is going against the rules of this forum "tsk tsk". Some are so fast to quote the rules, but not live by all of them. And now I just defended myself once again. Seriously all I have been doing is defending myself or correcting my shitty grammar. It only seems to bother a few of you guys. And if it is a few more they really dont care to let it bother them so much. I think some need to take the 80 ring size CC out of thier ass and maybe they wont be so moody or Testy.

Actually I thought the brick joke was funny I chuckled