• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Things Golf

Trying to get out today, trying a new course Willbrook Plantation.

Going to be able to play in my Friday skins game for the first time this season tomorrow! I'm the only one that isn't retired, they all play M-W-F games, I'll get there someday...

Ended up going to Litchfield Country Club instead, hope to get out today. Supposed to rain today but we will see!

Playing some of the worst golf I have in years right now. I always seems to have a bad slump in late June-July; maybe its the heat, but I am going to take a week or so off...

Playing some of the worst golf I have in years right now. I always seems to have a bad slump in late June-July; maybe its the heat, but I am going to take a week or so off...
I shot a 99 the day before last, and then a 78 yesterday. Golf is a strange game.

Played 9 holes with a 91 y/o last today who shot probably 42 or 43, it was quite impressive.

37 for me, so hopefully can keep the good streak going.

Haven't been playing much lately with work being crazy, and now football going. Snuck out last night for 13 holes though before it got too dark.

I don’t know what is happening, but the last two times I played, I broke 80. I have only been playing a few years, and about 6 months ago broke 100. I am loving this game...

I don’t know what is happening, but the last two times I played, I broke 80. I have only been playing a few years, and about 6 months ago broke 100. I am loving this game...
Thats a great feeling when you are playing that well! But boy it is hell when you are playing the complete opposite of well...

I don’t golf much and certainly don’t take myself seriously on the course. I do enjoy a round or two a year with friends, beer and cigars.

What makes me laugh are the folks who get mad when they miss a shot or score badly when they only play a couple times a year.

Played yesterday and shot my 2nd best score ever of 89 (87 is my best). I'd play far better if I played more often but I accept that and the 100+ that comes with it on occasion :)

I have our club championship this weekend and Ill be playing in the handicapped flights. It'll be a good time!