• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Things Golf

The weather for today's PGA is crazy. Only 3 of the 65 were under par a bit ago. With that said, I love a course (or weather) that challenges the players. I like the tournaments where the top score is 5 under.

The weather for today's PGA is crazy. Only 3 of the 65 were under par a bit ago. With that said, I love a course (or weather) that challenges the players. I like the tournaments where the top score is 5 under.
Totally agree, I enjoy watching those guys have to battle.

A reminder today from a local course here, Bishop's Bay:

Spring is finally here! And so is severe storm season. Please take heed and pay attention to our storm watch alerts. Please remember that a single thunderbolt on wet ground can instantly kill anything up to 50ft away from the strike.

It is something that happens to wildlife, livestock, and humans every year. Including close to home in many instances..
(continues on).

Then it's ended with these photos of whitetails here (eyeballs popped out!) and TX cattle:

ohdear .jpg
cowstexas.jpg

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I also know how hard it can be to get off the green when you're super hot. But just don't get too hot to the point of vaporization.. this ain't Caddy Shack!

Stay safe out there guys! 🏌👍🏌‍

Attachments

• attachment-deer.jpg
    attachment-deer.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 0
Get to play 36 @ Colorado Golf Club in a Pro-Pro event Monday. That is if the four of snow that fell overnight melts by then.

These PGA guys are tough to watch when they shoot themselves in the foot.. Just painful

Man, love seeing Tulsa spotlighted. What a great tournament.

What a meltdown by Pereira!

Sadly, they took the "last one out close the gate" sign down, but I did see someone rolling around in their cart with a .22 to shoot gophers with. 😂

Attachments

• 16542894621685082414580235260944.jpg
    16542894621685082414580235260944.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 8
The Gospel According to St. Titleist

1. It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. -- Robert Lynd

2. If profanity had any influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be played far better than it is. -- Horace G. Hutchinson
3. They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. -- Gardner Dickinson

4. If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork as poorly as they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. -- Sam Snead

5. If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt. -- Dean Martin

6. If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back to pick it up. -- Tommy Bolt

7. Man blames fate for all other accidents but feels personally responsible when he makes a hole-in-one. -- Bishop Sheen

8. I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced.-- Arnold Palmer

9. My handicap? Woods and irons. -- Chris Codiroli

10. The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a flag stick on top. -- Pete Dye

11. I'm hitting the woods just great, but having a terrible time getting out of them!-- Buddy Hackett

12. The only time my prayers are never answered is by playing golf. -- Billy Graham

13. If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. -- Jack Lemmon

14. It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling. -- Mark Twain

15. Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. -- Harry Vardon

16. May thy ball lie in green pastures, and not in still waters. -- Ben Hogan

17. If I hit it right, it's a slice. If I hit it left, it's a hook. If I hit it straight, it's a miracle. -- Anon

18. Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe. -- Lee Trevino

Finally:
19. The No: 1 Golf rule you MUST follow: Always take the car keys out of your golf bag before you throw it into the creek.