• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Things Golf

Ok so yesterday I put some pga tour thing on the tv…barbasol something. That doesn’t matter. But it had rained so they were in weather delay, and a bunch of the sand traps were filled with water like little pools.

They cut to a shot of a grounds crew guy trying to empty one with…….a snow shovel? Wtf?

I thought I was watching caddyshack 3 or something lol. Have they not heard of electric water pumps? We have the technology now….

I've only golfed twice, and don't watch at all (unless my FIL is over and it's on), but aren't golf courses supposed to be green?

I've only golfed twice, and don't watch at all (unless my FIL is over and it's on), but aren't golf courses supposed to be green?

There's a course in a nearby town that has oiled sand greens, you smooth them out with a piece of pipe on a chain or something.

Bad round Saturday...but my buddy Dan's player made the weekend more enjoyable!

Ally Ewing won for the 3rd time on the LPGA.
He's been with her for all 3!!

He was saving that Davidoff for a win!

(I gave him a humipak for it.)

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220911_151232_Facebook.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220911_151232_Facebook.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Cigar Page's sister site, Field Supply, has these nice Perdomo golf hats on clearance.. only $4.75. I snagged a couple. 👍

ca-pehat001-c.jpg

Khaki. 100% Cotton. 6-panel unstructured construction. Low profile. Pre-curved brim. Adjustable closure. Embroidered Perdomo Golf logo. Sweatband wicks moisture away.

Me too, mine were lost in the move. Or my wife downsized my hat collection! LOL

These are actually really nice and very well-made. At $4.75, definitely worth it. Got here fast too..

20221008_211357.jpg

20221008_211306.jpg

Think I'm going to snowboard tomorrow. Hopefully can get a few more rounds in, but it's been a good summer playing a lot of golf.

The season is almost upon us for people who live where it snows!!!! If anyone needs a Garmin Laser and GPS Range finder let me know. I am switching to a watch this year.

The season is almost upon us for people who live where it snows!!!! If anyone needs a Garmin Laser and GPS Range finder let me know. I am switching to a watch this year.
I've been eyeing the me shotscope x3. Looks pretty awesome but I'm not sure I can stand playing with a watch on.

I am playing with my son tomorrow at his country club and I am really excited! I have rebuilt my swing to accommodate the issues with my neck and it is going well.

Tomorrow will be the big indicator, I play most of my golf at a course near my cabin and I play the senior tees because I play with a group of 15-25 guys and they would be rightfully upset if I chose to play from the regular tees.

The problem is that the senior tees are short (5674) and I hit driver wedge all day. For example, yesterday I made three full iron swings for the entire round and tomorrow I have to play the white tees at my son's club (6580) because that's where I will play in three weeks for his 3-day member guest.

I hope I don't embarrass myself!

I am playing with my son tomorrow at his country club and I am really excited! I have rebuilt my swing to accommodate the issues with my neck and it is going well.

Tomorrow will be the big indicator, I play most of my golf at a course near my cabin and I play the senior tees because I play with a group of 15-25 guys and they would be rightfully upset if I chose to play from the regular tees.

The problem is that the senior tees are short (5674) and I hit driver wedge all day. For example, yesterday I made three full iron swings for the entire round and tomorrow I have to play the white tees at my son's club (6580) because that's where I will play in three weeks for his 3-day member guest.

I hope I don't embarrass myself!
Dude you are probably better than 95% of golfers out there. Stay relaxed and have some fun, you will kill it!

Dude you are probably better than 95% of golfers out there. Stay relaxed and have some fun, you will kill it!
While I appreciate the sentiment Aaron, I'm not sure about all that!

But I do know I have seen statistics on just how bad the average amateur golfer is, it's hard to fathom!

Either way, I expect to have a great time with my son!