• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

SamClemmons said:
Preach or play Emo, no fair doing both.

NA
[snapback]153019[/snapback]​
Don't hate me cause I can come atcha on multiple levels, accept me for my natural abilities... cause frankly, yer shooting at trees.... LMAO

I am sorry Neal, did I say you were Mean? Oh how silly of me, I should have said that IMHO you are mean. There is that better? :laugh:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it anyway, did I? ;)

PuroBrat said:
Here ya go CC The thread
[snapback]153028[/snapback]​
Ah interesting, with my bad memory I honestly did not remember posting that. My frustration came from being a member on two boards GNESO & RefinedClass where they use a black background which drove me nuts as I had stated in a post somtime in April of 2004 (when I did a search on "refined class" in the lobby") It was not meant as an insult to KayakinBoy and if any of the members of this board took it that way, I'm sorry as that was not my intention.

Just a side note steve, you obviously find my post offensive yet do you find slowhands post where he calls my opinion "the worst piece of dribble" equally offensive?

I'll bet you don't so STFU you're obviously trolling for trouble as well so quit while you're behind.

LOL, CC, if anybody is feeling insulted by you, send em to me, after a while, you will look like a Choir Boy :0 :D

PuroBrat said:
LOL, CC, if anybody is feeling insulted by you, send em to me, after a while, you will look like a Choir Boy :0 :D
[snapback]153035[/snapback]​
Please PB, you're a push over. :0

coventrycat86 said:
I'll bet you don't so STFU you're obviously trolling for trouble as well so quit while you're behind.
[snapback]153031[/snapback]​

Bully... :laugh:

stevehawk said:
coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]153031[/snapback]​

Bully... :laugh:
[snapback]153041[/snapback]​

Troll :laugh:

If you can't take sh*t w/ a grain of salt, then grow some skin. I don't see any blatant bullying in regards to CCs post. It's just the way he posts :D It's all in jest and the newer guys need to learn to recognize it.

bfreebern said:
If you can't take sh*t w/ a grain of salt, then grow some skin. I don't see any blatant bullying in regards to CCs post. It's just the way he posts :D It's all in jest and the newer guys need to learn to recognize it.
[snapback]153047[/snapback]​
Plus! CC's a candyass (just in case he missed it earlier).

NA

bfreebern said:

LMAO Brandon, that's what's funny about his initial accusation, to just about anyone around here it's complete nonsense, again it's like someone accusing me of being a bleeding-heart liberal. :laugh: Out of my 5000+ posts, yep, I'll bet someone who wants to start trouble can point to one post and say "LOOK A MEAN BULLY, see I told you so." I'd also be willing to bet that if one were to look hard enough they could find another one of my posts that would support "SEE I TOLD YOU HE WAS A LIBERAL!!" :rolleyes:

The even funnier part was when stevehawk admitted to all of us he was looking for trouble with me (just like slowhand did with his "dribble" post) 'cause he took offense with ONE post I made.

I still can't get over the "bullying" one, steve you really do crack me up. If I'm a "bully" who's NOT? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SamClemmons said:
bfreebern said:
Plus! CC's a candyass (just in case he missed it earlier).

NA
[snapback]153055[/snapback]​

LMAO yeah and that too ;)

coventrycat86 said:
I still can't get over the "bullying" one, steve you really do crack me up. If I'm a "bully" who's NOT? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]153057[/snapback]​
I'm not.

NA

coventrycat86 said:
Sing up now.....
[snapback]153063[/snapback]​

We are the world....
We are the future.....

Hey, you said sing.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TFF Jason!!!!

"I want to rock and roll all night and party every day......"

Somebody tell me if the thread orginator checks in to tell us we got off topic. I've got him on ignore :laugh: