• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any pics of your prize possession cigars?

Humidor Minister

I don't have a huge collection but there are a few that really mean a lot to me and are smoked only on special occasions. Some I don't know if I ever will smoke. It's strange the effect of just knowing their there lurking, waiting, getting better with age. smoking one is such sweet sorrow. :thumbs: Here ya go.
349710096.jpg

349709730.jpg

349697680.jpg

349712286.jpg

I don't have any cigars that don't have a death by fire ahead of them.

How about these? Davidoff Dom Perignons from the '80's. These have been being saved for a very special occasion hoped to occur this March!

gallery_1883_989_12614.jpg

How about these? Davidoff Dom Perignons from the '80's. These have been being saved for a very special occasion hoped to occur this March!

You are a year early atuck. My 30th isnt until 3/2010 :)

I don't want anyone going goofy on me. Some of my prized possessions!

cuf-whiteowl.jpg

ds-woa.jpg

ds-pha.jpg

DutchMasterThumb.jpg

cs-aia.jpg

This thread's getting me all hot and bothered. I think I need to spend some quality time with myself!! :whistling:

Alan:

You still have these? They are looking pretty old, better send some to me to make sure they're still okay to smoke.

I'd post some put they have been smoked. To sit on a cigar is a waste of time for me. Just look at some of my reviews for the cigars I've smoked like the entire Opus 22 box from 2005. Nothing fancy... :whistling:

I'd post some put they have been smoked. To sit on a cigar is a waste of time for me. Just look at some of my reviews for the cigars I've smoked like the entire Opus 22 box from 2005. Nothing fancy... :whistling:

I agree 100%. I have smoked several of the same marca shown and I intend on smoking many of the ones pictured. I have realized many are not to just stare at.

Jim