• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody else think the McAngus at McDonalds sucked?

ewibolo

I was a very disappointed at the angus burger....I had the bacon one. It was too damn salty, and flavor just wasn't there. I would have rather bought a damn two cheeseburger meal. I even through away 1/3 of the sandwich. I have never done that in my life!, so that tells you how shitty the sandwich was. Anyone else think this sandwich sucks, besides the fact that they have like 800 calories and 40g fat in the one sandwich. What a waste. I could've eaten some pie, ice cream or some chips-a-hoy cookies, instead of that.

Not a big fan of it McDonalds to start with...But I did try the McAngus and ya it is disappointing...

I don't eat there...don't even know where the nearest one is but the burgers I grilled up tonight were damned good eats. Medium, plump and juicy with bacon, grilled onions and mushrooms, cheddar, tomato and lettuce with exactly 1mm of mayonnaise on a fresh baked sesame seed bun.

I am disappointed people expect good food from McDonalds.

Agreed 100%!!!!

When I go to McDanks, I'm looking for that cardboard mini-burger with watered down ketchup and mustard and flavorless pickles and onions. Just had some today as a matter of fact. If I want a thick "Angus" burger, I go to Hardees (Carl's Jr for some of you). They have a great Shroom&Swiss compared to McDonalds joke of a thickburger.

I havn't eaten there in over a year... good alternative to Exlax though ;).

I too wasn't impressed at all. The Quarter Pounder with cheese is still my fav.

Well the Mc Angus has not arrived in Holland yet! If it does I will try it, I know yunkfood sucks, but hey! I like it!

Rene

There was a coupon for free fries and a drink if you buy the burger... I'm fat what do you expect, I know a good deal when I see one!

I've heard such good things about it... so I tried it and it BLEW.

Actually, for me the first few bites started off great... actually had a different taste, juicy...had some spice. But about halfway through it... I realized the assy-ness of the taste. I couldn't even finish it. Had a weird processed taste to it...

I really don't like McDonald's at all. If I go fast food I'll stick with BK, Wendy's or Arby's these days. Or Chik-fil-a!

I've yet to have a decent burger from McDonalds, personally. I stick to the Chicken Nuggets, if you drown them in their BBQ sauce they are actually pretty tasty.

Their coffee sucks too, I still fail to understand why people rave about it. Too bad they changed the recipe on their fries, they were addicting before!

*EDIT - You know, thinking about this, I'd say In & Out is the best fast food burger. They must sprinkle the patties with a little crack or something, because I am always craving their food. Double double, animal style...ahhh... :D

There's a McD' right out the front gate (Thayer Gate) of West Point and since I've been back here (July 05'), I can count the number of times I've eaten there on one hand. We have guys go there every day for either breakfast or lunch and after reading the negativity about the McAngus, I'll give my coupon to one of the fellas...... ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

I just don't understand why people rave about McD's burgers. They all taste crappy to me. There is only one burger joint worth going to when you can't make your own burgers.

White Castle!

I will be posting up my recipe for Blue Cheese Stuffed Angus Burgers w/ Portabello Mushrooms just in case one of you wants to know what a real burger should taste like.

Fish

McDonald's coffee is actually pretty tasty. Aside from that, my expectations don't rise too high.

I'm never disappointed in anything at McDonalds because I don't expect much.

It's fast and cheap (though not as cheap as it used to be). That combination usually doesn't amount to much in life in terms of a rich experience.

Haven't had the McAngus but the new Cheesy Crispy burger from BK tastes like ass. Jus' sayin...

I agree it is a salty mess.

I'm a double quarter pounder with cheese guy when I have no other place to choose from.

For those of you not out West you have no idea just how good In n Out is.
As far as burgers go it's tops. Don't get me started on the animal style fries.
Yum.

Edit cause my fingers are fat too!