• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone know what these cigars are worth?

SCAM Alert. I think this guy is scamming this board.
I could have sworn that I saw your posts somewhere else with the same question. Are you trying to pawn these cigars off by acting like you have no idea what they are and hoping someone will try to buy them off of you.

Huh? I don't see a for sale sign in his posts.
It would be helpful if you backed up your statement with some proof,
a few links would do, or at the very least, a few of his quotes in other
forums.

Brian

Agreed. WHile this first post might be fishy, and the smokes are likely fakes, and he is talking about the worth of them, I think the all out SCAM ALERT might be a tad premature. I would also like more info on this member.

SCAM Alert. I think this guy is scamming this board.
I could have sworn that I saw your posts somewhere else with the same question. Are you trying to pawn these cigars off by acting like you have no idea what they are and hoping someone will try to buy them off of you.

Huh? I don't see a for sale sign in his posts.
It would be helpful if you backed up your statement with some proof,
a few links would do, or at the very least, a few of his quotes in other
forums.

Brian

That's the thing. The title says it all. It is a ploy to get you to ask how much. It is the person acting like they have no idea what it is worth. They damn well know. Same exact story was used on CW a while back.

Just send uncle Vitesea a little thank you note. :laugh:

GRRR I took perfectly good cigars out of my humi to make room for the "new cubans "lol". btw the two Cohibas pictured are not from the box of 35th aniversary I havent even opened them yet, for shits and giggles should I open and take pictures of them?. Since these are most likley fakes are they safe to smoke? I dont want to start hallucinating. My Uncle smokes all day long and is quite snobbish about what he smokes and I know he pays tons of money for these but still I wont be telling him as I think it might start a fight, the best think i can think of to do is buy REAL CC and send him a box and take it from there although he will probably tell me the ones I gave him are fake. Now on to the I am a scammer lol no i dont think so this is my first post ever on a cigar forum and I have only started smoking them a few months ago and just recieved these boxes Monday. If anyone has a question about me ask and I will respond and thank you to all who rresponded to my questions.

Hi this is my first post so I will give you a little background. I recently got into Poker and in doing so bought a 100ct humidor for the nights the fellas are to get together. Little did I know that in buying a humidor I would get bit by the cigar bug, the next few weeks I spent trying to fill it with the highest grade cigars I could afford/find. A few days ago I was on the phone with my Uncle who is a cigar enthusiast he told me he was going to send me a present and a few days later in the mail came a two boxes of Cubans one of them was a box of Cohiba esplendidos 35th aniversary and the other was a box of Partagas Salomons. If you need pitures I could post some. I wanted to see what these are worth so I can send an appropriate thank you gift back to him. any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your uncle sent you two boxes of fake Cuban cigars.

How you want to handle the matter is up to you... it may seem ungrateful for you to come back and tell your uncle that he sent you fakes, or you may be doing him a favor so he stops pissing his money away on junk. Your call.

GRRR I took perfectly good cigars out of my humi to make room for the "new cubans "lol". btw the two Cohibas pictured are not from the box of 35th aniversary I havent even opened them yet, for shits and giggles should I open and take pictures of them?. Since these are most likley fakes are they safe to smoke? I dont want to start hallucinating. My Uncle smokes all day long and is quite snobbish about what he smokes and I know he pays tons of money for these but still I wont be telling him as I think it might start a fight,

Ah, one of those, eh? People who are snobs about smoking only "Cuban cigars" and in the meantime are smoking junk fakes? Gotta love the irony there. :)

Prayers sent.......

Hw would probably flip if he smoked a real Cuban :laugh: :D

GRRR I took perfectly good cigars out of my humi to make room for the "new cubans "lol". btw the two Cohibas pictured are not from the box of 35th aniversary I havent even opened them yet, for shits and giggles should I open and take pictures of them?. Since these are most likley fakes are they safe to smoke? I dont want to start hallucinating. My Uncle smokes all day long and is quite snobbish about what he smokes and I know he pays tons of money for these but still I wont be telling him as I think it might start a fight, the best think i can think of to do is buy REAL CC and send him a box and take it from there although he will probably tell me the ones I gave him are fake. Now on to the I am a scammer lol no i dont think so this is my first post ever on a cigar forum and I have only started smoking them a few months ago and just recieved these boxes Monday. If anyone has a question about me ask and I will respond and thank you to all who rresponded to my questions.

I would tell him they are fakes, otherwise he'll continue to spend 100's of dollars buying fakes. You could show him different referencce websites, there's plenty out there.

So I got to opening the "Cohibas" and this is what was inside. For those that are interested or for educational purposes I guess.
DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

Also something about the smell is making me feel nauseous, they smell like poop.

Edit- same pic twice

So what are you planning to do with the cigars?

I ordered a humidor Monday night big enough to store them in their boxes :blush:. I have to say I am a little scared to smoke them.

I ordered a humidor Monday night big enough to store them in their boxes :blush: . I have to say I am a little scared to smoke them.

I would suggest sending one to Wilkey for inspection. He loves to try fake cubans then give a full report with pictures of the evidence. I had some fake Siglo VIs that he tried for me.

I ordered a humidor Monday night big enough to store them in their boxes :blush:. I have to say I am a little scared to smoke them.

lol I bet... you should cut one of them open and take some pictures, we would love to see whats inside.

I have to admit the packaging is pretty cool looking.

35th Cohibas only came in humidors, which included:

- 35 Lanceros
- 20 Espléndidos
- 20 Robustos
- 20 Siglo V