• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to join an ESPN NCAA March Madness bracket contest?

Man, there are some ugly MFrs in this Purdue Saint Peter's game!

I looked everything over this morning because I had time on my hands with morning coffee. If Kansas loses tonight, Mama is the winner, everyone else is mathematically eliminated.

My luck rests on Perdue, if Perdue wins, it comes down to me and Mama, if Perdue loses, I am out and it comes down to Mama and whoever the hottie is who will dance for cigars.

Thanks Michael! @cohibasurfer
I must have been drunk when I type this! I left out a few key points😁

What is mamabulldog gonna do with all them seeegars lol!!

I really think the peacocks are going to be in the championship game! Will be a bummer to lose to Villanova however!

Anybody smoking anything good today while we watch the next level of Madness?

I think that Kansas is the only team that can score any points for any of the Fourteen of us the rest of the way out. That is interesting!

I HATE DUKE!!! Yes, the pain is still real! Rock Chalk, Jayhawk???? What the F is that shit??? Anyone but those two, I'm good with.

Floyd T

Sorry guys... although I have been watching some games. My daughter was going through labor with my granddaughter. All's well except the visiting protocol. I won't even start. Any way congrats on getting the prize Tom. And looks like Matt Kallish is gonna win and Jeff will be second. I'll look more into it. Right now. I'm picking out a cigar to represent Skyler's future Birthday smokes. Priorities. ❤😎