• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you interested in a CigarPass App?

Would you help donate to pay for the app?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Sorry it took so long to get this figured. I didn't realize you weren't seeing the "upload a file" button. There may be a way to have it post the full size image into the post, however if a thumbnail works and is preferred, I'll leave at that for now.

Sorry it took so long to get this figured. I didn't realize you weren't seeing the "upload a file" button. There may be a way to have it post the full size image into the post, however if a thumbnail works and is preferred, I'll leave at that for now.

According to Bill....in the "Today's Smoke" thread, he said it gives you the option of a thumbnail or full pic. He posted a pic, and it's a full image.

It does give an option of thumbnail or full image.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1447210008130.jpg
    FB_IMG_1447210008130.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5
I'm getting errors and it says file to large. Looks like 1mb max. Is that able to be opened up?

I'm getting errors and it says file to large. Looks like 1mb max. Is that able to be opened up?

Yes, I had the same problem, but now I save my pictures with a bit of compression...

Yes, I had the same problem, but now I save my pictures with a bit of compression...
Is there a way to compress images taken on an iPhone? If not, I'm not sure that pictures people take with a smartphone will be able to upload with a 1MB limit.

Is there a way to compress images taken on an iPhone? If not, I'm not sure that pictures people take with a smartphone will be able to upload with a 1MB limit.
You would have to use a 3rd party app. I am sure that Rod can raise the limit just a bit, to make it easier for us iPhone users...

The limit looks to be 2mb. That's not much with the high megapixel cams on phones now, but on my droid I knock the resolution down to 1 megapixel to keep the file small.