• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you interested in a CigarPass App?

Would you help donate to pay for the app?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
You would have to use a 3rd party app. I am sure that Rod can raise the limit just a bit, to make it easier for us iPhone users...
Looks like the limit still isn't big enough. Any ideas for 3rd party apps? What are you using?

Looks like the limit still isn't big enough. Any ideas for 3rd party apps? What are you using?
Your photos should be under 5 MB... Try it again... If you are still having problems, you can use an app called "PhotoShrinker" It is free, and works very well...

I use Resizer on my iPhone but the only thing that bugs me (and only takes like 1 second extra) is that after you resize it, you have to save it as another picture and then it's available for upload.

I just tried it as well, it just said "file is too large"

Odd. I'll check it out later and see why it's not 5.

Click on upload a file, and that will enable you to do what you're requesting.
Doesn't work. File size to big error. Omg it's just a 5mb sensor on my old nexus 5 dude. Errr. ;)

Glad I'm not posting from my new phone, it has the 20megapixel Sony sensor in it lol.

All my pics are still to large both from my phone or my tablet...

Anyone else having this issue? Rod how far can this be opened up?

Paul

I made some changes to the upload a file - try again. If anyone can't upload a picture, let me know.

This is a pic I took with my phone that I couldn't post before your most recent change.

image.jpeg

Great! Everything appears to be working now.

Great! Everything appears to be working now.
I did it with the HDR resolution setting too (iPhone 6S), so it seems to be working just fine. I guess people with super high resolution cameras on their phones may still face an issue. But I think they may have to reduce the pixel settings on their phone cameras a bit to conform to what you have set. Seriously, how much larger or clearer would we need than the picture I posted? :eek:

Thanks Rod, this upgrade really helped us! Now I can post even more recipes!!

Worked but it was slow. May be my service.... and it is sideway.