• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Anejo Sharks #77 MADURO

You sure those Acids are good in the humi with all your other sticks tobaccoleaf1? I've always heard they migrate and flavor other cigars. Just a warning...Don't flame me please :(

:p

Beast will say it like it is, everytime :thumbs:

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but
The cigar business is about supply and demand
or "Whatever the Market Will Bear" is great from a Financial standpoint. But from a customer incentive or retention point of view, it pretty well sux.

Price Couging is a sure fire way of being sure that I will not buy from you. Get a good product, pay a fair price wholesale, then charge a fair price retail. Then you get my bussiness.

PERIOD :angry:

I have looked at your site and I agree that you do have some bargains. However...

I do not speak for the board as a whole but rather I speak for myself. If you are one of "Those" who marks the Fuente sticks up to whatever you can gouge the cigar buyers for, then I prefer not to buy any of your products.

Since you are actually Out of Stock on the Anejo Sharks, you must have some loyal customers willing to let you Rip them off, I will not be in their numbers myself. I find your pricing policy on the High End Fuente stock to be just shy of Criminal.

Get your prices down closer to MSRP and I might even buy some

PuroBrat said:
Price Couging is a sure fire way of being sure that I will not buy from you. Get a good product, pay a fair price wholesale, then charge a fair price retail. Then you get my bussiness.
Couldnt have said it better :)

-matt

It sounds like you have a great attitude Matt! Take care of the customer and you can't lose.

Definitely get some pics up. I'm sure we'd all like to see 'em.

I call this thread Oficially Hijacked!!!

Matt how did the TB situation pan out?
When you going to start posting your deals (in lieu of this chump's 2X MSRP "deal")
Your giving all of your cigarpass Buds 80% discounts, right?

:sign: :sign:
(another) Matt

txmatt said:
I call this thread Oficially Hijacked!!!

Matt how did the TB situation pan out?
When you going to start posting your deals (in lieu of this chump's 2X MSRP "deal")
Your giving all of your cigarpass Buds 80% discounts, right?

:sign: :sign:
(another) Matt
Iam just trying to get everything taken care of than Ill get whatever I can for anyone.. :)

-matt

Found this on the cigar family site...
Im sure this still applies to the Anejo's as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our View On Price Gouging

by Carlos Fuente Sr.

The following is our company's position on pricing as related in a letter to our retailers.

May 28, 1998

To all authorized Fuente Tobacconists:

"In Good Faith" is a phrase often used between parties when embarking upon an agreement or venture that involves arrangements or understandings which requires a degree of mutual trust.

In selecting our favored retailers for the sales of Fuente Fuente Opus® we had this at the very top of our criteria. We felt it necessary to select people that would sell our product with pride and honor.

In reviewing our selections we find that the greater percentage has lived up to our expectations and we have every reason to be proud. However, as we read our e-mail and our regular mail we find that there are some disappointments in our choices, all created by a word called "greed".

Complaints have been coming in about severe price gouging on our Fuente Fuente OpusX®, pricing, which is both unfair and unconscionable to the consumer and to us as a manufacturer and supplier. We sell our Fuente Fuente OpusX® to you at an established fair price, in return we feel that you will sell the cigars to the consumer at a fair price which is in line with other cigars with similar costs.

Price gouging not only reflects badly upon the seller but we find that in time, people often blame the manufacturer, despite his opposition to this practice.

This is often brought about by retailers selling Fuente Fuente OpusX® to other retailers by the box and, in turn, they are sold at greatly marked up prices. We are asking all of our selected retailers to avoid this practice and avoid the practice of price gouging whenever and wherever it exists.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in fighting this problem. Please alert us of any flagrant violations that you are aware of.

We only ask that you sell our products "In Good Faith".

PuroBrat said:
I have looked at your site and I agree that you do have some bargains. However...

I do not speak for the board as a whole but rather I speak for myself. If you are one of "Those" who marks the Fuente sticks up to whatever you can gouge the cigar buyers for, then I prefer not to buy any of your products.

Since you are actually Out of Stock on the Anejo Sharks, you must have some loyal customers willing to let you Rip them off, I will not be in their numbers myself. I find your pricing policy on the High End Fuente stock to be just shy of Criminal.

Get your prices down closer to MSRP and I might even buy some
I could not agree more. $25 for a Shark... it better come with something special. I can get them locally for around $12.

Since his last post above was his last post here at all, I assume and can only hope that the Swindler has decided we were too smart for him to rip off, and has made his exit.

Of all the Cigar Boards arounds, this one needs a guy like him the least of all. :lookup:

bfreebern said:
So I'm guessing Bob posted this sale?
[snapback]283483[/snapback]​
Does it matter, the post before yours was 6 months ago. LOL

emodx said:
bfreebern said:
[snapback]283595[/snapback]​

Thanks Captain Obvious. I guess you haven't read the latest thread from tobaccoleaf.

Sheesh :laugh:

bfreebern said:
emodx said:
bfreebern said:

Thanks Captain Obvious. I guess you haven't read the latest thread from tobaccoleaf.

Sheesh :laugh:
[snapback]283596[/snapback]​
Shaddup and quit bein a tard. How the hell do I have time to read if I am post whoreing?

Emo

emodx said:
bfreebern said:
emo you're not too good with math are ya? :laugh:

Look again.......

I'd say EIGHTEEN MONTHS, not six...

Do you know what year it is? :sign:

sibernation said:
lol, I know a guy that had 3 boxes and gave them away . Never trying a one. ;)
[snapback]116024[/snapback]​
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME

Gezuz....... :rolleyes: