• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG's

After doing some shopping this weekend, and just stopping by the B&M they had a box with a limit of two a person for 21.80 each, I got two. I'll be smoking one this weekend.

Dude where have you been hiding????
Haven't seen you in forever!!!
Glad to see you're still around.

Oh and its nice to see that these cigars arent the myth I really thought they were.

Good luck to all those who find and smoke them. This is a stick I'm not gonna seek out anytime soon.
Kinda put off by the amount of time between the announcement of the line and the actual release, and the price!?! WOW

Didn't think it was that noticeable. I stop by and look around every other week or so, I've just been really busy with work over the past couple of months.

Besides, you guys were asking and I'm not gunna go buy anymore atleast until I smoke the two I got. :thumbs:

btw, are my eyes deceiving me or did KayakinBoy actually make a post? :0

Didn't think it was that noticeable. I stop by and look around every other week or so, I've just been really busy with work over the past couple of months.

Besides, you guys were asking and I'm not gunna go buy anymore atleast until I smoke the two I got. :thumbs:

btw, are my eyes deceiving me or did KayakinBoy actually make a post? :0

Holy dog poop..where the hell have you been john?

Called a B&M here today, he is getting in a box of ESG today or tomorrow. Limiting to one per customer per day...charging $19.35 per when they come in.

After doing some shopping this weekend, and just stopping by the B&M they had a box with a limit of two a person for 21.80 each, I got two. I'll be smoking one this weekend.

Glad to see you're still around.

Oh and its nice to see that these cigars arent the myth I really thought they were.

Good luck to all those who find and smoke them. This is a stick I'm not gonna seek out anytime soon.
Kinda put off by the amount of time between the announcement of the line and the actual release, and the price!?! WOW
i was lucky enough to have family and a group of people in my local area who dont know what they are so i have access to a few.

Got lucky today, one of the reps at a local B&M called me and they had recieved on box of ESGs. The limited them to 1 per customer at $20.25 per.

I got mine, now just to resist the urge to smoke it now.

I gotta find a couple more so I can smoke the one I got.

Does anyone know what the MSRP on these is supposed to be?

Picked up my first two today along with some various other goodies.
aug03pics029.jpg

burn-slow - that's a fine looking haul you got there!

I'm interested to hear how those Liberty's are.

I got one ESG myself, the tough call now is going to be, when to smoke it?

Same here, but i'd like to be somewhere relaxed without a care in the world. Oh and no interuptions. As for the liberty i have good intelligence that they are wonderful smokes with great flavor.

If a ESg lands in my lap..Cool..If they dont..I know I want better sticks than it first. Not even trying to get the ESG. Rather find a truckload of Opus X instead. :D

Smoked my ESG last night will review it today when and if i get a chance..

The camacho liberty is very good BTW

I loved last years Liberty,Looking foward to the 06'

My esg is resting and next week should have a handful.
I will most likely puff away tomorrow afternoon at the B&M's club with a scotch.....have not decided yet.

I just got my first ESG...thanks to a generous BOTL and a great trader who shall remain nameless at this time...you know who you are! So now it is resting comfortably in the humi awaiting its death by fire.

-Fetter

I just smoked an ESG I picked up. I'm kinda new to cigars and all I can say is that its one of the best if not the best cigar I've had.