• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ask a question

One of many Avril Levine's (sp). A friend put them on a few years ago and I never took them off. Although I don't change it when they come on either...

Big bouncy Tits or Small and perky?

One of many Avril Levine's (sp). A friend put them on a few years ago and I never took them off. Although I don't change it when they come on either...

Don't feel bad... I have some of that on my Ipod also.... and I also don't change it when it comes on. :blush:

Big and bouncy!!!!

What's your all time favorite movie line?

"Here's Johnny!"
"say hello to my little friend"

What is your favorite all time movie?

Should I have bought that last box, will it taste good, what if beetles attack my stash, I need to figure out how to control the temp in a desk top, wish my wife was awake and in the mood, should I have bought that last box.... etc. ;)

Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Ferrari, of course!

What's the name of the city in which you were born?

Ah! A trick question!!??? :D

Back then..Maryanne
Now a days...Ginger

If you had to smoke one last cigar, what would it be?

Lighter

What type of wrapper?

Maduro.

Ever try to check your lighter to see if it's out of gas, only to have it finally light just as you click it while it's next to your ear listening for a hiss?

Not yet but I will not bet against it. Got a great blister on my hand not seeing a blue flame in the sunlight.

God of Fire, Hype or that damn good?

Not yet but I will not bet against it. Got a great blister on my hand not seeing a blue flame in the sunlight.

God of Fire, Hype or that damn good?

Both!

Ever "touch cotton" trying too hard to fart?

Spelling edit.

While smoking a strong ass cigar after a big meal? Uh...prairie doggin' brotha!! :sign: :laugh:

Breathe in the smoke or no?

I'm not talking "prairie doggin" bro...............I'm talking about your air/shit seperator failing unexpectedly.