• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ask a question

One of many Avril Levine's (sp). A friend put them on a few years ago and I never took them off. Although I don't change it when they come on either...

Big bouncy Tits or Small and perky?

One of many Avril Levine's (sp). A friend put them on a few years ago and I never took them off. Although I don't change it when they come on either...

Don't feel bad... I have some of that on my Ipod also.... and I also don't change it when it comes on. :blush:

Should I have bought that last box, will it taste good, what if beetles attack my stash, I need to figure out how to control the temp in a desk top, wish my wife was awake and in the mood, should I have bought that last box.... etc. ;)

Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Ah! A trick question!!??? :D

Back then..Maryanne
Now a days...Ginger

If you had to smoke one last cigar, what would it be?

Not yet but I will not bet against it. Got a great blister on my hand not seeing a blue flame in the sunlight.

God of Fire, Hype or that damn good?

Not yet but I will not bet against it. Got a great blister on my hand not seeing a blue flame in the sunlight.

God of Fire, Hype or that damn good?

Both!

Ever "touch cotton" trying too hard to fart?

Spelling edit.

While smoking a strong ass cigar after a big meal? Uh...prairie doggin' brotha!! :sign: :laugh:

Breathe in the smoke or no?

I'm not talking "prairie doggin" bro...............I'm talking about your air/shit seperator failing unexpectedly.

Back