• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Audew 300 Arrived

anyone know if the trays for the Audew 300 and newair 300 are the same. Or even where to find trays for newair 300? Thanks

anyone know if the trays for the Audew 300 and newair 300 are the same. Or even where to find trays for newair 300? Thanks
I can measure the audew 300 trays if you want? Im not to sure they will be a match for for the newair tho

Got my Audrew 300 year a couple of days ago. Filled the cup halfway with distilled water and threw a Govee in. It’s at 74% humidity and hold temp at 68.

I live on the south east coast of NC now. Totally different climate than Central MA.

this time of year, we hit 90 with humidity that makes it feel like 100+. I’ve struggled In the summer maintaining the cigars. Spring and fall, I could probably leave the cigars on the table and they’d stay 70/70 all day. Even in the winter, we generally don’t get less than 66% humidity.

The summers are the real challenge. So, finally have a decent coolidor. Hopefully this will solve my problem through august and September.

Same here. I have two Govees in the 150 and a Cigar Oasis stand-alone digital. All have been salt calibrated. I move them around now and then and generally get pretty close readings througout.

That said, I think with this new one I may get one of those Xikar fans and put in it, it's larger and I think the fan only runs in these when they are cooling. Which may not be that often, depending on AC in the house etc.
Did you wind up adding a Xikar fan in your 300? If you have, have you had any issue with moisture getting into the battery pack? A review on Amazon has a guy discussing this issue, along with it not really moving much air. I have one on the way (Audew 300)and was looking thru this thread to get tips on setting it up. The groundwork has been laid, for sure. Thanks.

One thing that's missing is the use of propylene glycol solution. Does anyone use this anymore? I bought a large bottle of 100% and mix it with distilled water, but apparently no one else seems to, or at least they don't talk about it.

Thanks for any input you may offer. Enjoy the day.

Floyd T

Last edited:
One flaw I see in this new humidor of mine. We live in a rural area and the power goes out intermittently. I believe it causes the programmed temp to go to the preset/default temp the 300 comes with. I'm not really liking that very much. I'm going to have to figure out an option to prevent that, or fix it if away for a bit. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

Floyd T

One flaw I see in this new humidor of mine. We live in a rural area and the power goes out intermittently. I believe it causes the programmed temp to go to the preset/default temp the 300 comes with. I'm not really liking that very much. I'm going to have to figure out an option to prevent that, or fix it if away for a bit. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

Floyd T
@jfields or @CigSid i think may be the ones that talked about a backup battery that would kick on when the power went out that was just for the humidors. You know, cause they have some freaking stock in them.

also, to add something else to this thread. I’ve had to cut off my new air humidors (medium and large) cause they have been spiking humidity. It may be because the summer time they are running more and pulling more air in, which we are damp down here in Mississippi, or what it is. I have tried boveda, the tiny balls, resetting it and airing out to rehumidify it. They only thing that worked was the tiny balls from heartfelt and turning the unit off completely. They spike temps up to 76 degrees but the humidity is steady now. Shoulda just bought a cabinet...

Did you wind up adding a Xikar fan in your 300? If you have, have you had any issue with moisture getting into the battery pack? A review on Amazon has a guy discussing this issue, along with it not really moving much air. I have one on the way (Audew 300)and was looking thru this thread to get tips on setting it up. The groundwork has been laid, for sure. Thanks.

One thing that's missing is the use of propylene glycol solution. Does anyone use this anymore? I bought a large bottle of 100% and mix it with distilled water, but apparently no one else seems to, or at least they don't talk about it.

Thanks for any input you may offer. Enjoy the day.

Floyd T
I second this, super curious if anyone still uses propylene glycol. From my understanding it was a antifungal agent.

@jfields or @CigSid i think may be the ones that talked about a backup battery that would kick on when the power went out that was just for the humidors. You know, cause they have some freaking stock in them.
Mine just sit in the basement that averages 67-68° year round. This time of year the fans rarely come on and I don’t have to tend to the beads, or the water tanks much. Winter requires a little more work, but not much, and I don’t really stress over power outages.

My basement is a crawl space and I got tired of going down there all the time for a stick. Great idea though, at least thru the summer months.

My four drawers came in and this outfit knows how to package them for shipment. Very rigid boxed and styrofoam all the way around. Awesome!! They're in the humidor now and I hope to stock it in a couple of days. So far, she's holding temp and humidity well.

Floyd T

Well, just a little update on the 300. It sat in my office seasoning for weeks (months actually). I added two drawers when they became available, liked them so added two more, let the drawers season, then brought it home today.

Moving smokes around from various ziplocs, desktop units and a wooden cabinet unit, I got the majority of my NC's in it. Some pics below. Pics are lousy but they hopefully show the capacity a bit. As I count, you can get 12-14 robustos (which is what I mostly smoke) side by side in each drawer, in two rows, and stacked three deep. So roughly 75 robustos per drawer. Five drawers, so 375. Plus I put a tray under the lowest drawer and have another 30 or so in there. Since they're not all robustos, I reckon I've got easily 300 cigars in the thing.

I'll keep a close eye on it to see how it holds rh and temp. Right now, it's battling miserable ambient conditions here, holding the temp low, rh a little high from the seasoning (which I figure is ok as there's a lot of smokes in there to absorb and stabilize).

I still have the Audew 150, which is now dedicated solely to CC's. And I still need a few desktops and acrylic jars for overflow, and for a drybox. Sheesh, if this keeps up I'll need a walk-in.

View attachment 44623

View attachment 44624

View attachment 44625

View attachment 44626

View attachment 44627

View attachment 44628

View attachment 44629
OK, Now we are talking. The drawers make all the difference. I want to do this with my 150 Audew.

OK, Now we are talking. The drawers make all the difference. I want to do this with my 150 Audew.
If you go to their site, they had them in stock as of a few days ago. Customer service rocks over there. (no affiliation, just a satisfied customer).

Floyd T

Drawers for various Cigar Coolers
Wanted to report that I ordered a drawer from this company 2 months ago. I have yet to receive any product or update as to the disposition of my order. I have left several emails with this company with no response of any kind.

Has anyone else had issues buying from this company. It looks as I I will be forced to report this company to my credit card company.

Wanted to report that I ordered a drawer from this company 2 months ago. I have yet to receive any product or update as to the disposition of my order. I have left several emails with this company with no response of any kind.

Has anyone else had issues buying from this company. It looks as I I will be forced to report this company to my credit card company.
Forest is very slow and sucks at responding yes. People typically get their orders and are happy with them. But yes what you are experiencing is completely normal.

Forest is very slow and sucks at responding yes. People typically get their orders and are happy with them. But yes what you are experiencing is completely normal.
Thats it I couldn't think of his name earlier.
I would give it 6months to a year