• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

Gary, Paul, and Isy, I made some sauce for the super bowl. Let me know if you guys want hot or sweet and I'll get done in the mail.

thefatguy said:
Gary, Paul, and Isy, I made some sauce for the super bowl. Let me know if you guys want hot or sweet and I'll get done in the mail.
Hot sounds good to me.

thefatguy said:

Sweet for a sweet guy!

Thanks Ian... :love:

Ok, made this last night.  Overall it was great!  However, I certainly made some mistakes along the way.  The first of which was that I used huge chicken breasts....bad idea.  It just made it very tough for the bacon to cover everything up.  Also, although I bought "thick cut" bacon, I don't feel like it was thick enough.  I didn't flip halfway through the cooking and it did just fine.

Great meal that I'll definitely make again.  The horseradish cheese, sauce, and BBQ made it!  Here's a few pics of my efforts, the side is a mushroom risotto I made.

vQHrunrl.jpg

GcTRUJbl.jpg

soiWdsTl.jpg

3wu0Hcvl.jpg

nrMkSThl.jpg

g6WTUtgl.jpg

bPp8SdGl.jpg

lnJVOP6l.jpg

2WocMOfl.jpg

0ZZ7a1Il.jpg

Looks delicious Wyatt! There's always a learning curve when you make something like this that requires a 'build process'. The more you make it, the better you get.

Next time, try slicing the breast in half lengthwise to make two filet pieces out of it. I did what you did on my first two attempts and they came out just as you described. :laugh: