• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BDTSF Multi-Sack Pass

Gary I forgot to change the Graycliff to 29 so that has to be done when you get the pass.

Well after going to the second post office today, the package is finally on its way to the Nutmeg State.

Gary I forgot to change the Graycliff to 29 so that has to be done when you get the pass.

Well after going to the second post office today, the package is finally on its way to the Nutmeg State.

Box received.

Rummage sale this Sat at 9am! :whistling:

I was starting to get worried about my friends at USPS. Glad it got to you.

Don't forget to re-mark the Graycliff and don't take that box with you when Seadub comes back home :whistling:

30 Casa Fuente Churchill - 127 Cohiba EL 06
92 Boris 11 - 128 Avo LE 07
F23 - Punch Churchill 99 - RyJ EL 00

How's that?

How's that?
Now Gary that Casa is not an ISOM! I'll let it slide if it's ok with the group. Everything else looks spot on.

How's that?
Now Gary that Casa is not an ISOM! I'll let it slide if it's ok with the group. Everything else looks spot on.

I'll have to check on that....I thought it was a Red-Dot Glass Top Cohiba Barber Pole Demi-Tasse EL....

...Nope, it's a Pyramide! :laugh:

Confirmed with CC....we'll meet tomorrow in Vernon to smoke as many cigars as possible...

...our own of course. :D

Than the pass is in his hands!

Thanks for letting me play along....soooooooo much to choose from - excellent PASS! :thumbs:

I got the box from Gary. I'll try and do it tonight but I'm getting ready to go on a roadtrip and won't be back until Monday so please bear with me.

I got the box from Gary. I'll try and do it tonight but I'm getting ready to go on a roadtrip and won't be back until Monday so please bear with me.
For you Bill, please take your time!

Thanks Smokyballs! I didn't get to it tonight, I'm off to bed and I STILL have to get some things together for the trip so as usual, I'm running behind... :(

We had a budget referendum in town which I had to work at all day on Monday and I'd been away all weekend prior to that and before that, I drove down to northern Virginia last Thursday to pick up a new car. :0 The timing of the arrival of the pass just caught me at the worst possible time.

I'll try and get this out on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for the delay Smokyballs. :(

Takes:
#10. Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro
#19. AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
#T21. Bolivar Corona Junior
#D28. Cuaba Distinquidos
#S22. Padron 1964 "A" Maduro

Puts:
#129. Ashton VSG Wizard
#130. Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
#T36. Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, SEP '06
#D37. H. Upmann Sir Winston, SEP '03
#S31. Saint Luis Rey Double Corona, OCT '06

I took the Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro because it looked pretty beat up and I plan on smoking it tonight anyway. :D

This will go out in the US Mail tomorrow to IguanaRob who should receive it on Friday.

HOLY MOMMA, this pass was like a whole cigar store in a box! :0 Nice job on the packaging Smokyballs! :thumbs: Again, I'm sorry it took so long to get this turned around.

This is one fantastic pass! :)

PS: Thanks much for the calendar Smokyballs, it's hanging up on the wall in my smoking room. Kiera's still out in front in the voting, right?.... :whistling:

Looks good to me Bill, I didn't realize I had any ISOM's but it seems that George fixed my little red wagon.