• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BDTSF Multi-Sack Pass

Thank you for playing with us. That voting looks like it's really padded! Damn, this SOB is almost done. It's only been on the road for 3 Months :0

Thank you for playing with us. That voting looks like it's really padded! Damn, this SOB is almost done. It's only been on the road for 3 Months :0

Well, I can only vote for Kiera every week or so BUT the calendar has her website on it and she has one HECK of a site :0 :love: so my guess is the people that have the calendars are getting in on the voting. My second favorite is Lorie and she seems to be doing pretty well too!

Well, I can only vote for Kiera every week or so BUT the calendar has her website on it and she has one HECK of a site :0 :love: so my guess is the people that have the calendars are getting in on the voting. My second favorite is Lorie and she seems to be doing pretty well too!
So, I wonder where are boy Rob is at. You got a dc# Bill?

The eagle has landed. I took a quick look to make sure everything was OK last night before I went out, and it looks damned fine. I have to work on a friends car today (he wants to take apart the interior of his Vette and change all the instrument/control LED's and lamps to blue LED's), so I'll go through it later tonight or tomorrow before I got out (lot of stuff going on this weekend - but at least I'll be eating a bunch of BBQ!)

Takes:
5. Padron 26 #6 Maduro
121. AF. Anejo #50
D27. A Fuente Anejo #77 Shark
T34. Oliva Masterblends II Torpedo
F26. Padron 40th Maduro

Puts:
131. AF Untold Story
132. AF WOAM
D38. AVO LE 05
T37. Ashton VSG Robusto
F32. 2005 Don Santiago Special Reserve

If everything's ok I should be able to get to the PO in the morning. :thumbs:

Takes:
5. Padron 26 #6 Maduro
121. AF. Anejo #50
F26. Padron 40th Maduro

Puts:
131. AF Untold Story
132. AF WOAM
D38. AVO LE 05
T37. Ashton VSG Robusto

If everything's ok I should be able to get to the PO in the morning. :thumbs:
All is good on my end. :thumbs:

There's a problem with the AVO. Already sent D a PM about it, so this thing should be on it's way to moki soon guys.

There's a problem with the AVO. Already sent D a PM about it, so this thing should be on it's way to moki soon guys.

What's the problem?

Wrapper had split at the foot that I didn't notice until I took it out of the bag I had it in. Nothing major, but didn't want to send off a surprise ;)

Here's the final breakdown:

Takes:
5. Padron 26 #6 Maduro
121. AF. Anejo #50
F26. Padron 40th Maduro

Puts:
131. AF Untold Story
132. AF WOAM
D38. Opus X XXX
T37. Ashton VSG Robusto

Just curious, what is F32. 2005 Don Santiago Special Reserve? Haven't heard of that one before

Just curious, what is F32. 2005 Don Santiago Special Reserve? Haven't heard of that one before
Oh, they are super special. You find them in most strip clubs and dive bars! The special reserve is wrapped with the finest homogenized tobacco product that is applied with a special machine that takes all the hard work out of making a cigar. Machine dipped into the finest used truck stop toilet for that just shat flavor!This is the perfect cigar for someone with such a discernible palate as Loren! Hints of corn, peanuts and undigested lettuce rain through in this fecal flavored masterpiece! A sea pickle of this quality is to be savored in only the most special of moments, like the wedding of your cousin that just got out of the joint to the striper you just paid to blow you in the car on the way to the ceremony in the back room of a Denny's or your mamma's funeral(that bitch) where you get the striper blow you in the family grieving area while your cousin gets her from behind! I would think that a treat like this is something Loren will treasure.

The funny thing is just the other day Loren was telling me he has been unable to find a cigar with the perfect fecal flavor profile! He is going to *love* this stick, I see another special review in the future.

The funny thing is just the other day Loren was telling me he has been unable to find a cigar with the perfect fecal flavor profile! He is going to *love* this stick, I see another special review in the future.

Wow...it's even aged!

Oh don't worry about Loren and the fun of a "special" cigar. He get's to enjoy that tomorrow.

Get ready for a Leprechaun brick in the mouth fat man! Eileen's Dream anyone :laugh:

Oh don't worry about Loren and the fun of a "special" cigar. He get's to enjoy that tomorrow.

Get ready for a Leprechaun brick in the mouth fat man! Eileen's Dream anyone :laugh:

I will write a good review for those high caliber sticks.

Oh, they are super special. You find them in most strip clubs and dive bars! The special reserve is wrapped with the finest homogenized tobacco product that is applied with a special machine that takes all the hard work out of making a cigar. Machine dipped into the finest used truck stop toilet for that just shat flavor!This is the perfect cigar for someone with such a discernible palate as Loren! Hints of corn, peanuts and undigested lettuce rain through in this fecal flavored masterpiece! A sea pickle of this quality is to be savored in only the most special of moments, like the wedding of your cousin that just got out of the joint to the striper you just paid to blow you in the car on the way to the ceremony in the back room of a Denny's or your mamma's funeral(that bitch) where you get the striper blow you in the family grieving area while your cousin gets her from behind! I would think that a treat like this is something Loren will treasure.
Nice! Where can I buy a box?