• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF - 2013

Got mine today! Thanks Mike, that was a lot of damn good beer and to over the top with picks. I can't wait for those things to get cold.

I will get a pic up soon. Since it was out for some time traveling should I freeze the cigars? They were in a ziplock so I could just throw it in the humi still zipped up? Thoughts?

modo22 said:
Got mine today! Thanks Mike, that was a lot of damn good beer and to over the top with picks. I can't wait for those things to get cold.

I will get a pic up soon. Since it was out for some time traveling should I freeze the cigars? They were in a ziplock so I could just throw it in the humi still zipped up? Thoughts?
Just smoke it :)

Sorry it took awhile for the pic!  Great selection and some filling of personal requests from Mike!  Appreciate it sir!  Can not wait to get started this weekend.  Thanks again man, you did more than needed.

ilikefishes said:
I would take it, but you got what I got. :D
Yeah I know! it's hard having the best beer in the world right at our doorsteps. 

Backslide said:
Yeah I know! it's hard having the best beer in the world right at our doorsteps. 
Sorry! Have to disagree...... East Coast is where it's at!

Besides! Other than Russian River & Deutsches, we get all of your beers over here.

Come on John, are you delusional. There are beers in Colorado you have never even heard of. There are almost 300 micro breweries in Colorado. And that number is blowing up every day. We have 2 New ones coming on line in a month. That will make 7 I'm a town of just under 70k people. Oh yeah and we also have 3 distilleries here too.

jfields said:
Sorry! Have to disagree...... East Coast is where it's at!

Besides! Other than Russian River & Deutsches, we get all of your beers over here.

Well why don't you take this PIF, I'll send you an amazing sampler of Colorado brew.

Same here. Two breweries and one distillery within a bikes ride, or long walk. Ours are better though and our hoppy beers hold up better. :)

jfields said:
Same here. Two breweries and one distillery within a bikes ride, or long walk. Ours are better though and our hoppy beers hold up better. :)
Well stop yapping and take the PIF so you can taste the mountains.

Hoppy beers aren't meant to be cellared, I drink em fresh.

edit: stupid phone. 

Their water is better Jason. John, you take it and we will bomb the shiz out of you and you can gain all that weight back. Then I will take it back and you can show us what you got.

I think it's cute that the topic of hoppy beers has come up and nobody mentions California.

ilikefishes said:
Their water is better Jason. John, you take it and we will bomb the shiz out of you and you can gain all that weight back. Then I will take it back and you can show us what you got.
He's all talk and his balls aren't big enough to take a package from Colorado.

The Black Cloud said:
I think it's cute that the topic of hoppy beers has come up and nobody mentions California.
I tip my hat to Russian River. 

Alright you bastards! I'll take it! I've got some two year old Heiniken Light I need to unload.

Jeff..... Shut the hell up!