• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF - 2013

Ok, I'll hold true to my word. No one jumped on this by end of July, so I will play with some of your CA magic brews.

Shoot me a pm when you get this!
Thanks, can't wait to wake up with no memory of going to the mailbox.

Ok, we'll let me know what's going on. If I'm in or not, Mike let me know. If you want it take it. I was just jumping in to hold to the commitment I made in July.

Ahhhhh, I got ya. Cool. I PMed him also. Thanks!

Who's next in line for this? I'm sorta intrested in playing.

Jason

I believe Modo is taking it now.  You can be next in line if you're interested.   :thumbs:

Backslide....it is yours when I hear back from mike. I'm gone this weekend but would be ready to ship Monday to keep this moving. Do you want this? If so, PM me your info and likes/dislikes.

OK 18lb 12oz baby on its way..USPS # 9114901159815864020763

MAS_Puros said:
OK 18lb 12oz baby on its way..USPS # 9114901159815864020763
Thanks!!  I will be on the lookout.  Should be arriving tomorrow or Friday.

Jason, your package went out this morning!  I will get you the DC when I get home from work.  Enjoy! 
PS: No Zombie Dust, BUT a local beer house just got it on tap Monday for a very limited amount....If I could bottle it up in a zip lock for you I would! :)

ETA: PMed dc

Well looks like mine finally showed in town. Hope to get this tomorrow. Thought this maybe got lost. Still shows expected delivery to be the 22nd.....unmm don't think that is possible. :)

I'll update with pic's when the package arrives. I'm excited to send out a sampler of brew from beer mecca aka Colorado.

Dang, all I say is WOW and thank you.

beer-1.jpg

magic+hat+1-1.jpg
magic+hat+-1.jpg

Who wants beer next?

Edit: to add a pic of the 1st bottle sampled today, paired with a Johnny O Short Shagfoot 2012

Awesome pic!!!  Glad they arrived safe and hope some of those are new to you.