• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Ok, guys I have been lurking in this thread for a while now, what is the avg shipping cost?

I am building my beer collection, and will be ready to share some Rocky Mountain Love pretty soon.

I wish my brewery was up and running, would love to ship out some homebrew, but it is stuck in the wiring stage as I am not very good with electrons and such.

Tim

MX said:
Ok, guys I have been lurking in this thread for a while now, what is the avg shipping cost?

I am building my beer collection, and will be ready to share some Rocky Mountain Love pretty soon.

I wish my brewery was up and running, would love to ship out some homebrew, but it is stuck in the wiring stage as I am not very good with electrons and such.

Tim
I guess to spend about $18-$30 shipping.  Today was $26 which is one of the highest in a while.  Usually I come in at that $18 or $22 range.

Sweet,

I will continue to lurk, then let you guys know when I am ready to play.
If that isok with the Brew Crew!

modo22 said:
Greg, Out the door!! Some great beer in a box heading your way;
tracking;

1zx126w50380142662

Mike; I PMed you, but to let you know here in case you see this first; if you have not shipped yet, please hold off till next week!  I will be out of town until the 14th. 

Very much looking forward to it Ben!  Will let you know soon as it lands and throw a pic up to show 'em off!  So, who wants some good 'ol South Carolina love?

Kingantz said:

tracking;

1zx126w50380142662

Mike; I PMed you, but to let you know here in case you see this first; if you have not shipped yet, please hold off till next week!  I will be out of town until the 14th. 

Very much looking forward to it Ben!  Will let you know soon as it lands and throw a pic up to show 'em off!  So, who wants some good 'ol South Carolina love?

My apologies all for not getting this up sooner.  Package received this past Friday evening; however it was my weekend with Jess so focused on her.  Here's the goods:

Looking for a taker!

Glad all arrived safe!! Enjoy them.

Now that I am getting back from vaca today, Mike, any word on where we are with my box-o-beer?

modo22 said:
Glad all arrived safe!! Enjoy them.

Now that I am getting back from vaca today, Mike, any word on where we are with my box-o-beer?

PM sent!  Sorry for the long hiatus.

What a great beer day! Coworker went to Nashville yesterday returning today with 2-12 packs of yuengling and a six pack of yuengling wheat!

And then I get home to Mikes package that arrived and let me say Mike, well worth the weight! Wow man, thanks. Several smokestack series and not one beer I have tried! This will be fun once cold. Perfect time for a weekend off.

I'll get a picture up tomorrow. Thanks again!

Thanks again Mike!  Really looking forward to trying all of these.  And the cigars were more than expected, thank you!

My Who's next was already taken by Kingantz.  So I believe the door is still open for Kingantz to hurt someones liver!!!

Kingantz said:

tracking;

1zx126w50380142662

My apologies all for not getting this up sooner.  Package received this past Friday evening; however it was my weekend with Jess so focused on her.  Here's the goods:

Looking for a taker!

It's been a while since I played.  I will take it!

2K6TBSS said:

tracking;

1zx126w50380142662

Looking for a taker!

It's been a while since I played.  I will take it!

Well alrighty then! Shoot me your Addy and let me see what I can do. So tell me what interests ya?

2K6TBSS said:
You have a PM Greg.

My apologies for the long wait Jeff!  Was on vacation last week with my daughter (first week of two for the summer), so was focusing mainly on her.  Back in the office today, so got it out to you tracking# 1Z41X1110379194322

Hope it makes it to you safely!!

No worries Greg!  Hope you had a great time with your daughter.

I will let you know when it lands.

NOW - WHO WANTS SOME???

2K6TBSS said:

NOW - WHO WANTS SOME???

I'll take some west coast goodness.  Hopefully you have some stuff I can't get here in Texas. ;)

Niko said:

NOW - WHO WANTS SOME???

I'll take some west coast goodness.  Hopefully you have some stuff I can't get here in Texas. ;)

You got it!

Shoot me a PM with your addy and preferences.

Everything landed yesterday.  There was one small casualty, the glass didn't make the trip.  The Corona looks to be a little tainted though...

2014-07-08165558_zpsc213d2e5.jpg

2014-07-08165633_zps4c7414b4.jpg

2K6TBSS said:

NOW - WHO WANTS SOME???

You got it!

Getting your goodies together this weekend, will let you know when it ships.

2K6TBSS said:
Everything landed yesterday.  There was one small casualty, the glass didn't make the trip.  The Corona looks to be a little tainted though...

2014-07-08165558_zpsc213d2e5.jpg

2014-07-08165633_zps4c7414b4.jpg

NOW - WHO WANTS SOME???

You got it!

Getting your goodies together this weekend, will let you know when it ships.

ah man...sorry about the glass. That corona is one of my earlier home brews...irish stout. Yeah...used a lot of different bottles on that batch.