• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

Awesome selection Kendall, looking forward to trying each of these! Sorry for the crazy lighting, but angels appeared :)

Who wants next?

Kendall has great taste in beer and is very generous! Can't wait to see the pictures of the devastation Brandon.

jfields said:
Kendall has great taste in beer and is very generous! Can't wait to see the pictures of the devastation Brandon.
I posted a picture, can you not see it? I need someone to volunteer for some crappy Oklahoma beer.

bfreebern said:

I posted a picture, can you not see it? I need someone to volunteer for some crappy Oklahoma beer.

Probably all Prairie crap...

haha I kid.

This thread makes me miss American beer even more. Although we get some here and not all the Swiss beer is bad. I also get cheap beer from Belgium. A small bottle of Chimay is 3 something. Oddly, Olde english 800 is really expensive.

Smokin'Sims said:
This thread makes me miss American beer even more. Although we get some here and not all the Swiss beer is bad. I also get cheap beer from Belgium. A small bottle of Chimay is 3 something. Oddly, Olde english 800 is really expensive.
James, I loved Beer PIFs with you! Hope EU is going well, but will miss sending you beers.

Hey Gents,

Been a long time, but looks like the PIF is going well. I will follow and get in on it when we get out of Tulsa. ;)

It's stuck in Tulsa for the moment and will be until I get back from vacation on 10/20.  Nobody wants it for the moment.

I can take this for the sake of keeping it going... but I'll wait until the end of the week, if no takers.

Its mine. ;) :p

Niko said:
I can take this for the sake of keeping it going... but I'll wait until the end of the week, if no takers.

Nick - if you want it, it's yours. 

bfreebern said:

Take it before I do Nick!!

modo22 said:

Go ahead and have it, I was just recently in it.  Brandon go ahead with modo, I'll jump in down the line.

modo22 said:

You're up.  Shoot me your address and I'll put some things together this week and get it out to you Friday.

Ok Ben, this is finally going out.  FedEx 771802341483, hope it all arrives in one piece!

OKKKKK!  Everything arrived in great shape and I for one am very impressed!  I will get a pic up later tonight.

But in the mean time; 

WHO WANTS it next?!  I promise you a Three Floyd's orgasm in a little box :whistling:

Ben hit me!

I love me some IPA, DIPA, IIPA, super hoppy, super dankalicious man.

But honestly, anything from you will float my boat!

emoshun said:
Ben hit me!

I love me some IPA, DIPA, IIPA, super hoppy, super dankalicious man.

But honestly, anything from you will float my boat!
Awesome!  you got it!  PM me your addy just in case I don't have the right one and I'll start crafting this together.