• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

jfields said:
My thoughts too.

I'll have to get in on this after the new year when everything settles down for me.

I was surprised it took that long for someone to jump on it!

modo22 said:
OKKKKK!  Everything arrived in great shape and I for one am very impressed!  I will get a pic up later tonight.

But in the mean time; 

WHO WANTS it next?!  I promise you a Three Floyd's orgasm in a little box :whistling:
My lovely brews received! Some awesome OK beers here I could never find by me! Thanks agin.
bbb8d957872c1a5f3bead7518655d44c.jpg

Let me know what you think Ben, always up for beer trades! Stouts and IPAs are pretty popular around here. The glass is also a Prairie Artisan Ale glass.

So excited to try these, I've never had any of 'em! Thank you sir, much appreciated. 

beer_pif_zpscc9e6f92.jpg

Who wants some?

Will be finishing up some shopping for this over the weekend and look to ship out Monday.

Fellas I still have this in my hands, box is almost full and I was waiting for a shipment coming in this Monday that had a couple of favorites of Jason.

Sorry to delay but we're almost there!

No Colt, just Shlitz...

All moving parts have been collected and accounted for on my end, boxing this up tonight and this will fly tomorrow!

Backslide said:
Shlitz is great after the first 6 ;)

I almost got this glass for you...

schlitz.JPG

emoshun said:
All moving parts have been collected and accounted for on my end, boxing this up tonight and this will fly tomorrow!

schlitz.JPG
I got some vintage Schlitz for you Jason! You got a can opener?

jfields said:

schlitz.JPG
I got some vintage Schlitz for you Jason! You got a can opener?

Wow, now that's a coool can. It reminds me of my grandpa. He had quite the collection in the basement, hell it was truly a wall of cans. Oh it wasn't because he was an alcoholic and didn't throw them out lol, he had some valuable cans if I remember correctly.