• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2014

No worries, from what I could tell the glass was a pretty nice looking one.

I was the same way with my first few brews, I used any bottles I could find.  Can't wait to try it!

Niko,

Sorry for the delay, life and work got a bit busy.

I am on my way right now to drop this off at the UPS Store.

UPS: 1ZU1519T0395020214

I got this today, thanks so much.  We just had a baby on Monday of this week so It may be a bit before i can get a pic up.  I have never heard of most of the breweries I was sent.  So who's up next??  Please bare with me, I'll get it out as soon as I can.

Glad it arrived safely.  Congrats on the new baby!

There are two home brews in there.  The bottle with the "O" on the cap is an Obsession IPA, the one with the "M" is a M80 IPA.

I believe Niko is up.  His new baby has probably taken up a good chunk of his time recently.

Someone wake Nike up or take and rock the baby for him, so we can keep this one going!

Im here, sorry... new job and new baby!

This was my shipment, plus nice cigars.

WP_20140730_22_03_52_Pro-300x241.jpg

I'll let someone else step up, I was just trying to keep this on track.

Brandon and I just did a beer swap... I'll wait for someone else.

Went out today, sorry for the delay....

Fedex:

Got it safe and sound. Thanks for the great selection. I will get a picture posted tonight. Who wants next?

ilikefishes said:
Got it safe and sound. Thanks for the great selection. I will get a picture posted tonight. Who wants next?
I need back in, so I'll take it!