• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't think that was right until they stated I was the next in line. I will though thanks.

Golfanatic, PM received/sent, you're all set.
Apologies for not checking the thread sooner, this was completely off my radar, and honestly was waiting for your PM.

Cheers!

C...

6 days later is not "soon" especially since that was at least 9 days after he was notified of the next person in line. I realize the xmas season is busy for everyone but Fourthrail please step it up and get a package out. I'd PM him again and make sure it hasn't dropped off his radar.

24lbs of joy scheduled to arrive on the 24th

1Z3X2F760363830402

Cheers & Happy Holidays!

C....

Thanks for the great package! Everything arrived in tact. Who wants some?

beerpif.jpg

beerpif.jpg
what the hell ... send it my way!
Anything from Terrapin or Sweetwater .... hmmmm can't go wrong with any brews from either of them.

If you get Duck-Rabbit, they're got some solid stuff too!

If you get Duck-Rabbit, they're got some solid stuff too!

beerpif.jpg
Anything from Terrapin or Sweetwater .... hmmmm can't go wrong with any brews from either of them.

Oh excellent but I haven't logged in until now. Let me compile some last minute things, but def will have some sweetwater and a terrapin you have never even heard of. This will go out this week.

Darin

beerpif.jpg

Oh excellent but I haven't logged in until now. Let me compile some last minute things, but def will have some sweetwater and a terrapin you have never even heard of. This will go out this week.

Darin

SWEET thank Darin ... PM'd you my address

Mike,

I am so sorry I was unable to send until today. You wouldn't believe me if I told but I bought everything and some great stuff at that. I kept it on top of my garage beer fridge since it was extremely cold and my fridge was full. My damn cat knocked over three of the bottles and beer was everywhere. I was so pissed. So I had to go get a few more things and this just went out today. My garage reaks.

UPS Tracking # 1Z67X5W20351354169.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Darin

Mike,

I am so sorry I was unable to send until today. You wouldn't believe me if I told but I bought everything and some great stuff at that. I kept it on top of my garage beer fridge since it was extremely cold and my fridge was full. My damn cat knocked over three of the bottles and beer was everywhere. I was so pissed. So I had to go get a few more things and this just went out today. My garage reaks.

UPS Tracking # 1Z67X5W20351354169.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Darin
Hey Darin no problem. Can't wait to see dem Sweetwater and Terripan bottles. :whistling: :blush:

Got the box and thanks a bunch Darin ... some of my favorites and some I have been really wanting to try :thumbs:

gallery_6182_366_78739.jpg

Fat Tire Amber
Fat Tire Mothership
Terrapin Gamma Ray
Terrapin Hopsecutioner
Sweetwater 420
Sweetwater IPA
Sweetwater Happy Ending Stout
Samuel Smith IPA

Sweetwater Save the Hooch Pint
Tatuaje (not sure which this one is because I have never seen it ... white label with black writing???)

Alrighty, got a Sam Smith, 420, and Hopsecutioner in fridge chilling for nice sit down of beer drinking tonight. Can't wait!

Alright guys 'WHO WANTS A BOX OF BEER?'

Tatuaje (not sure which this one is because I have never seen it ... white label with black writing???)

I believe that's a Tatuaje Boris which was released last Halloween as part of the Monster series. Only 10,000 made and it will probably never be made again.

The Boris (The Frank out of Costume) 7 x 49 Churchill - Wrapper: Sumatra Ecuador Rosado - 1,000 boxes of 10 produced

Status
Not open for further replies.