• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...Just spent quite a bit of time (I seem to have a lot of it over here lately) and when I get back from the sandbox I am definitely going to have to get my cherry popped and get in on this.

Wow...Just spent quite a bit of time (I seem to have a lot of it over here lately) and when I get back from the sandbox I am definitely going to have to get my cherry popped and get in on this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I never thought I would square off with another dude to see who gets to pop Cherries with John Fields

I never thought I would square off with another dude to see who gets to pop Cherries with John Fields

LMFAO ... I won't go easy either!

FRESH MEAT!!!
MUAH ... I will ruin his taste buds FOR-EV-ER (sorry was watching the Sand Lot with the kids last night)!

You should see what I have in store for him Justin :whistling:
I have most of the box packed but have to go pick up one of the bottle's at my grandmothers.

MUAH MUAH

LMFAO ... I won't go easy either!

FRESH MEAT!!!
MUAH ... I will ruin his taste buds FOR-EV-ER (sorry was watching the Sand Lot with the kids last night)!

You should see what I have in store for him Justin :whistling:
I have most of the box packed but have to go pick up one of the bottle's at my grandmothers.

MUAH MUAH

RUH - ROH!

Box is on its way #1Z6XW1670340357080

26 lbs of sweet nectar!

Jebus John are you making the beer for the next guy :laugh:

Damn stinkin drunk...

Woah man! I don't even know where to begin on these interesting looking brews. Mike dropped an awesome package of beer love on me! :love:

014.jpg

From left to right: Lagunitas Hop Stoopid Ale, Stone Vertical Epic 09, Stone Thirteenth Anni. Ale , Stone Double Bastard Ale, Black Butte XXI, Russian River Consecration, Alpine Beer Co. Boris Imperial Stout with Coffee, Gonzo Imperial Porter, Stone Kona Coffee, Macadamia, Coconut Porter, and the there's LUCKY..............I don't hold much hope for the beer, but the bottle is cool as hell with the Buddha made into it, and I most likely wont drink it anyways.

Thanks Mike for popping my beer cherry!

Now who wants it?!

Woah man! I don't even know where to begin on these interesting looking brews. Mike dropped an awesome package of beer love on me! :love:

014.jpg

From left to right: Lagunitas Hop Stoopid Ale, Stone Vertical Epic 09, Stone Thirteenth Anni. Ale , Stone Double Bastard Ale, Black Butte XXI, Russian River Consecration, Alpine Beer Co. Boris Imperial Stout with Coffee, Gonzo Imperial Porter, Stone Kona Coffee, Macadamia, Coconut Porter, and the there's LUCKY..............I don't hold much hope for the beer, but the bottle is cool as hell with the Buddha made into it, and I most likely wont drink it anyways.

Thanks Mike for popping my beer cherry!

Now who wants it?!
Enjoy John! you'll need to rub Buddah's belly every day for good luck!

John my Brother,

Big on stouts and dark beers, big on BIG hops.

I will leave it there and let your will go free :laugh:

John my Brother,

Well cool! Right up my alley then. I might give you more than one of something that I've really been digging lately (if that's okay with the rules), and I think one of it will only leave you wanting more.

I need to go to the beer store, but being out here in BFE WV, the nearest good beer store is Wegman's in Va. about an hour and fifteen from here. Would not be until Friday evening until I could get there and would ship out Monday, week from today to you Matthew.

Anyone have any problem with that? If so, please let me know and I'll ship what I have from my personal stash.

John my Brother,

Well cool! Right up my alley then. I might give you more than one of something that I've really been digging lately (if that's okay with the rules), and I think one of it will only leave you wanting more.

I need to go to the beer store, but being out here in BFE WV, the nearest good beer store is Wegman's in Va. about an hour and fifteen from here. Would not be until Friday evening until I could get there and would ship out Monday, week from today to you Matthew.

Anyone have any problem with that? If so, please let me know and I'll ship what I have from my personal stash.

This sounds fair and great to me. Good things come to those who wait.

John my Brother,

BANNED!!!

You know I'm just fuggin with you Jon, this thing isn't exactly setting any land speed records, so take as long as you need to put a nice package together.

John my Brother,

BANNED!!!

You know I'm just fuggin with you Jon, this thing isn't exactly setting any land speed records, so take as long as you need to put a nice package together.

Cool, thanks Justin. Just wanted to make sure everyone was in the know, and this didn't conflict with any written or unwritten rules.

Hey Mike,
That VSG you sent was awesome, and paired nicely with the Stone Kona on Friday. Beer needs some nap time IMO, but it's still great.

Thanks a ton!

John my Brother,

BANNED!!!

Cool, thanks Justin. Just wanted to make sure everyone was in the know, and this didn't conflict with any written or unwritten rules.

Hey Mike,
That VSG you sent was awesome, and paired nicely with the Stone Kona on Friday. Beer needs some nap time IMO, but it's still great.

Thanks a ton!

Glad you enjoyed it John. As for the Stone Aloha Plenty, laying my other 2 down for a long nap to see how they turn out as well.

This 26 pound package of beer love went out to Michigan via Fed-Ex today as promised. I took it to the local Pack-N-Post and the lady said she'd email me the tracking later. So I 'll edit the number here in later.

Sent it to the addy in your profile Matthew.

Hope you like the selection I made for you............You said you liked the dark beers. :whistling:

Thanks for letting me play guys, and I can't wait to see the picture posted and hear what you think. Hopefully, I did not disappoint!

Tracking!!

Plenty of great brews makin their way around.
Can't believe its been almost a year and a half since I've jumped in on the Beer PIF.
Might be my time to jump back in while people can still get a hold of seasonals like octoberfests and pumpkin ales (MMMmmmmm)

I am lurking with a purpose....

Status
Not open for further replies.