• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

John got me with the TRIPLE threat.

Awesome Beer
Awesome smoking time will be had
Awesome...well why did he send me that Rose? :laugh:

John I hope you had as much fun selecting it as I did getting it and opening it, I know I will.

WHO WANTS IT??

Awesome Beer

John I hope you had as much fun selecting it as I did getting it and opening it, I know I will.

WHO WANTS IT??

Where is the Ten Fidy? Did you just forget to put it in the picture, or do you need to go check the box again. :laugh:

Glad you got it okay.

Edit: The Bourbon Barrel Stout from Bluegrass Brewing in Kentucky has quickly become one of my favorites.
Let me know what you think of it Matthew.

Edit the Edit: No glass, no smoke.............You take lousy pictures. :rolleyes:

I forget the glass and second beer in the freezer and fridge respective and the smoke I did not pic due to policy around here...It was an...awesome AWESOME smoke.

John my dear friend you have still not explained that long stem rose.

The policy of the thread is to post a pic of everything ya n00b. Nice haul though I'm jealous of the Jefferson's Reserve Stout...

I forget the glass and second beer in the freezer and fridge respective and the smoke I did not pic due to policy around here...It was an...awesome AWESOME smoke.

John my dear friend you have still not explained that long stem rose.

It's for your wife...........Tell her I said thanks!

The Bishops Finger is another fave of mine Matthew. I have only ever been able to find it in the UK. Good thing for you the wife just went in the summer. :cool:

That Flying Dog looks interesting. I haven't heard of that one. I remember enjoying the Bishop's Finger, but it's been a while since I've had one.

Awesome Beer

WHO WANTS IT??

Unless I'm already too drunk and missed something ... I'LL TAKE IT!

Cheers!

C...

That Flying Dog looks interesting. I haven't heard of that one. I remember enjoying the Bishop's Finger, but it's been a while since I've had one.

Dog Schwarz Is a Triple Smoked Lager. Very good, but expensive...........It's like $20.00 a bottle when you can find it in the stores.

The policy of the thread is to post a pic of everything ya n00b. Nice haul though I'm jealous of the Jefferson's Reserve Stout...

My Bad, was following CP protocol. It was a great Padron 45 Maddy. Funny story, John got me a long time ago in a newbie trade and I posted the gars and got slapped on the wrist (which is OK, I just wanted to say thanks, but did not know the law of the land). Now I do not post the sticks and well... :laugh:

John, My wife already bought you a pizza for helping us move, you did not need to send a rose.

Craig, you got it, tell me what you like. I have a few winners lined that I am already anxious to share :thumbs:

Pass is out, this big basterd, FedEx is 468436910140497.

Criag you better duck when you see the FedEx dude hurl 24lbs of cigars and beer at you :laugh:

beerpif.jpg

Received this great selection, plus a really nice 5er of smokes.

Thanx my friend.

Back in short order with the all important question.

MMMMMmm........Chocolate Bock!!!

Not the highest ABV, but a really tasty treat. Thought the one I had tasted better slightly below room temp than it did cold. Nice package Matthew!

Status
Not open for further replies.