• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I arrived home today and found a very large box on my porch and was wondering what the hell it was but apon opening it i see this very cool packaging for bottles. Great Idea for this pass!

Now on another note all I can say is WOW! Dave I think you mis read the rules of this pass...

gallery_13257_1540_979954.jpg

I am completely blown away! :thumbs:

I am working on my pass and will get it out in the next couple days now that i have this great packaging!

Would love the recipe for the dog biscuts!

Nice pacakge of beer BTW ........... I spy Black Ops! :love:

That is one killer lineup. I spy some really good ones in there...

Would love the recipe for the dog biscuts!

Nice pacakge of beer BTW ........... I spy Black Ops! :love:

Sorry I didn't respond quicker, but its pretty simple.....
4 cups of spent grains
1 cups of peanut butter (I've read this is dogs favorite food)
2 cups of flour
2 eggs

Basically mix everything, eggs last is easiest.....mix very well
Ending outcome is a doe kind of mixture

Make little balls, about 0.5 inch diamter and smash down with beer bottle...
Thats about 1/8 to 1/4 thick circle biquies......the key is the thickness....make bars if you want....I made cutouts....whatever you want
Bake at 350 for 30 min.......they would be solid by then.....
Then 250 for 2 hours......this dries them out......drying out is another key to make them last.....and not get moldy

Dogs, mine in particular, love them
One batch a Crap load.....lol....but they fly as well

No worries Paul. I actually forgot that I jumped in on this...
This flew today.
UPS
1Z0AW8580326730879

Tracking said it will land next Thursday going coast to coast. Please let me know if the cigars don't survive the long trip and ill send another.

No worries Paul. I will let you know when it lands.

WHO WANTS SOME???

Sorry about the delayed PM Last week was crazy at work and this last weekend was very busy.

No worries Paul. I actually forgot that I jumped in on this...
This flew today.
UPS
1Z0AW8580326730879

Tracking said it will land next Thursday going coast to coast. Please let me know if the cigars don't survive the long trip and ill send another.

Out for Delivery today! Let me know the shape of the cigars and i will gladly send you replacements if any have cracked due to the long hot trip.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and saw a huge box. The wife was a bit upset, until I told her what it was. I told her it was going to be delivered Thursday, and she thought I ordered something and didn't let her know....

20120621_170211.jpg

Paul, the sticks look to be in good condition. They are sleeping nicely in the humi.

Haven't tried the brews or the smokes. I am looking forward to trying all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.