• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfanatic said:
That dank tank is the greatest beer I've ever had! Love some sweetwater! I guess I'll take what Mike has to offer if I'm allowed.

You got it!  PM me your address and I'll get it out this weekend.

This is truly unbelievable! I don't even posses the fire power to retaliate but I'm gonna try. We can't get the Dogfish 120 in GA and the I didn't think the Westvleteren 12 was available in the US until recently and certainly not down here in the Bible Belt either. I've wanted to try this ever since it was ranked #1 and a perfect 100 on the beer advocate global top 100 list. I am weak here bud. Thanks so much! There was also a 5er including a shark, 858, Tat Black, Tabacos El Triunfador, and a Quesada Octoberfest.

Other beers include:
Ft Collins Double choc Stout
Charleville box o chocolate quad
Iron fist mint choc imperial stout
Founders backwoods bastard

All beers I've yet to try. I may save the Westvleteren until my son is born July 3rd.

Now who wants some GA love????

1ccc11c8d4e77592978b6963d0152c84.jpg

its been a minute since I've done this ... throw it my way

No contact has been made. Aaron pm me for my address

OK this is unusual for golfanatic so not to hold it up I will send out a box...

SO WHO WANTS A BOX-O-BEER?

Give me till after this weekend to send it out.

Ohh my bad! I've got the box still in my closet. I'm on vacation in Hilton Head but will send out to whoever is next as soon as I return. Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.